Try This Green Mask For Blackheads, Acne and Blemishes
Looking for a great natural mask to help get rid of blackheads, acne and blemishes? Look no further than this great green mask!
Most of us are concerned with the appearance of their skin, as well as reducing the presence of blackheads, spots and all kinds of imperfections. The good news is that we have a green mask for blackheads and other skin issues for you to try!
Unfortunately, our skin is exposed to a wide variety of factors that weaken it and cause, among other things, clogged pores, blemishes, and skin disorders.
The problem is that many of the cosmetic products sold that take care of these issues are too expensive.
In addition, some of these products are manufactured with aggressive substances that cause unwanted allergic reactions for certain skin types.
Fortunately, there are natural methods that, for a modest price, help treat skin problems without causing side effects and give your skin a renewed look.
In this article, we want to share a recipe for a green mask for blackheads whose combination of ingredients removes excess dirt and impurities.
Are you ready to try it?
Green mask for blackheads to combat skin imperfections
This homemade mask is created with a combination of healthy ingredients such as green clay, lemon juice, and honey.
It’s an alternative product with astringent and exfoliating properties that, after being applied, balances the pH of the skin and decreases the alteration of the sebaceous glands.
As it penetrates deep into the pores, it removes blackheads and small clogged pores that give an unsightly appearance to the face.
It also facilitates the removal of dead skin and other volatile compounds that tend to accumulate on the surface of the skin.
Furthermore, this mask has anti-inflammatory and refreshing substances, suitable for combating acne, superficial wounds and some of the most common skin disorders.
It facilitates lymphatic cleansing as it removes excess toxins and improves cellular oxygenation to prevent signs of premature aging.
Moreover, it has lightening properties that minimize the imbalance of melanin to reduce the appearance of blemishes significantly.
Thanks to the honey, this mask has moisturizing, healing and repairing effects that give extra benefits to skin health.
How to prepare this face green mask for blackheads
Green clay, the main ingredient of this mask, is a cosmetic product that can be easily purchased in herbal shops or pharmacies specializing in natural products.
In this case, we propose combining it with honey and lemon juice, two ingredients that increase its regenerative and astringent qualities.
However, if you have very dry skin you may want to add oily products such as coconut or rosehip oil.
The latter can be used as a replacement for honey.
- 5 tablespoons green clay (50 g)
- The juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon organic honey (25 g)
1 teaspoon coconut oil (5 g) (optional)
- Put the green clay in a clean bowl, and then add the lemon juice.
- Add organic honey and mix everything with a silicone or wooden utensil.
- If you like, add a teaspoon of coconut oil while stirring the mixture.
- If the product becomes too dry, moisten it with warm water until it has the desired texture.
Read this article: 9 New Uses of Coconut Oil
How to apply it
- At night, cleanse your face and rinse it with warm water.
- After making sure it’s completely clean, take the necessary amount of the mask and rub it all over your face.
- Focus on problem areas such as the T-zone and the cheeks.
- Avoid covering the edge of your eyes, as the mixture can be a little aggressive for this delicate area of the skin. Optionally, also apply the mask to your neck and your chest to take advantage of its anti-wrinkle benefits.
- Allow to dry for 30 to 40 minutes and then remove it with plenty of warm water.
- After the treatment, apply a moisturizing tonic or night cream.
- You should use it twice a week a most, since using it too much can provoke unwanted reactions.
Keep in mind that the ingredients used do not usually cause side effects. However, it’s best to test the product before using it on your entire face.
If you notice any irritation or allergic reactions, stop using it.
Include it in your beauty habits. This will enable you to see that it’s an excellent option for reducing imperfections without spending money on expensive products.