Effective Natural Dandruff Remedies
Is there anything more annoying than dandruff? In today's article we'll be bringing you some natural, but very effective, dandruff remedies which will have great benefits for your hair!
Dandruff! Is there anything more annoying? This annoying condition spoils the look of your hair, and fills your shoulders with those white flakes that are both noticeable and embarrassing. Many of us have tried chemical products to try and get rid of it, but what about some natural dandruff remedies?
Many of the chemical products we use on our scalps, instead of helping can actually make the situation worse. We recommend that you use natural products that are as non-aggressive as possible. You can follow your dermatologist’s advice, but these natural dandruff remedies will also help you fight this condition naturally, and they are all at your fingertips. Ready to try them out?
1. Dandruff remedies with Aloe Vera and lemon
This simple remedy is definitely one of the most effective ones. But remember, in order for the dandruff to completely disappear from your scalp, you should be consistent with the treatment. So, take note of how aloe vera and lemon can help you:
- Aloe vera has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, great for getting rid of the dandruff problem. To do this, you should take a tablespoon of aloe gel, the translucent paste from the inside of the plant. An ounce of this gel is enough.
- Once you have it, start to do a massage on your hair while it is dry. Try to put it on your scalp so that your entire head gets moistened by the gel.
- Then let it sit for 15 minutes.
- After that, wash your hair as usual with gentle shampoo.
- Rinse and then have the juice from one lemon ready to do another massage. Why should you apply lemon juice? Because it controls the appearance of dandruff and treats the skin in this area very well. Once you have done this gentle massage and the juice has set in well, rinse with warm water. Never use hot water as this can damage your hair!
Read more: Do You Know the Best Natural Antibiotics?
2. A dandruff remedy with avocado and rosemary infusion
Have you got avocados at home? Great, because you’ll just need a couple of rosemary sprigs to make a really effective remedy for that annoying dandruff. Avocado is a great moisturizer, rich in essential oils to treat your scalp’s health.
When combined with rosemary, you will get an ideal treatment for eliminating bacteria, reducing inflammation, and regulating the production of this yeast (malassezia), which causes excessive production of dandruff. So, follow these simple steps:
- Get the fruit of half an avocado. Put it in a bowl and make a thin and manageable paste with the help of a spoon.
- Make the rosemary infusion. Boil 200 ml of water and add two sprigs of rosemary. When it boils, let it stand and then mix with the avocado paste.
- Try to get a paste that is more or less well-blended.
- Now, apply it your dry hair. Do a 15 minute massage, letting the treatment stay on your scalp.
- After that, rinse with warm water and wash your hair as normal with a gentle shampoo or proper conditioner.
3. Baking soda dandruff remedy
You already know about the many benefits of baking soda. This is an essential product that you should always have at home and which will help you with many things. It’s even great for controlling dandruff! It is great. You should carry out this baking soda based treatment once a week. It dries out your hair somewhat and is best not to abuse it.
- Start by putting warm water on your hair.
- Now add a tablespoon of baking soda to a glass of water. Stir well and then add it to your hair little by little.
- Do another massage, letting the baking soda soak into your scalp. Very easy!
- Now, rinse your hair as normal and wash with a good conditioner. If you do this regularly, you will say goodbye to dandruff in a month.
4. White vinegar and mint infusion dandruff remedy
A great, simple, and effective remedy. Mint is another perfect medicinal plant to fight bacteria, fungus, or any other impurity that can exist on your skin, or in this case, your scalp. Combined with white vinegar, you will be able to get rid of dandruff in a very short time.
- The first thing you should do is dilute a tablespoon of white vinegar in a glass of water.
- Now heat it up and add 5 mint leaves. Then make an infusion and let it stand.
- Once this is warm, apply it to wet hair with a massage, just like with the other remedies.
- When this soaked into your hair well, wash it as normal. Simple, right?
You can choose any of the dandruff remedies that you like to try and combat dandruff. It’s best to wash your hair every other day, applying the treatment you like best, or the simplest one. But remember, it’s important to be consistent.