6 Easy Tricks to Maintain a Youthful Neck
People often forget about their neck and chest when it comes to skincare. But the truth is that they deserve attention just like your face. After all, you’ll want to maintain a youthful neck for years to come. And, the preventative action should start now.
Age is seen most obviously in these areas, along with your hands, because they are affected most by genetic factors and just the passing years.
The skin on your neck requires extra care, so read on. We’ll give you six tips for a beautiful, youthful neck.
And, these tips are simple and easy to do every day.
1. Bet on vitamin E
If there’s one vitamin with the ability to maintain a beautiful and youthful neck, it’s vitamin E.
It’s perfect for skincare, since it fights the signs of aging. It protects you from free radicals and gives your skin more elasticity.
So don’t wait; add more foods with vitamin E to your diet to maintain a youthful neck. To complement it, you can also get creams with it as well.
We recommend reading: Add these 6 Foods to Your Diet for More Vitamin E
2. Apply ice
This remedy can be used up to three times a week. It consists of applying ice to your skin.
Just put three ice cubes in a cloth and rub it over your neck for 10 minutes.
- With something as simple as ice, you’ll be getting your blood flowing, reducing any inflammation, and giving your skin a firmer, healthier look. You’ll have a youthful neck for years to come.
3. Do daily massages
Doing self-massages daily can also help. Just like how you exercise the rest of your body, you’ll have to do the same for your neck.
- The best way to start is by applying a moisturizer to your neck before bed.
- As you apply it, make upward massaging motions from your collarbone all the way up to your jaw.
- Always go up: this will help improve your circulation.
4. Apply honey
Honey is one of the most moisturizing foods out there.
- So go ahead and smooth some honey onto the area.
- Just let it sit 20 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
This way you’ll be taking advantage of its moisturizing ability and fighting flabbiness that comes along as part of the aging process.
5. Don’t forget to exfoliate
You exfoliate your face; what about your neck? Exfoliating will remove dead skin cells and help maintain a youthful neck.
It will also get your blood flowing, clear off impurities, and improve oxygenation of the skin in this area.
Try this homemade exfoliant:
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tomato
- 5 tablespoons of oats (50 g)
What do I do?
- First of all, squeeze the lemon and mash the tomato to form a puree.
- Add the oats to a bowl along with the lemon juice and tomato puree.
- Mix the ingredients together until it forms a paste.
- Next apply it to your neck and let sit 15 minutes.
- After this time, rinse with plenty of cold water.
6. Apply a mask
No beauty routine should be without a good mask. And, a mask isn’t only for your face. In reality, a mask can help maintain a youthful neck, too.
This homemade mask is great. It will tone up your neck and make it look beautiful. All you have to do is use it once a week.
- ripe banana
- egg white
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- Making this mask is easy and will only take a few minutes.
- First, make a kind of puree with the banana, egg white, and honey.
- Apply it to your clean neck and let sit 15 minutes.
- After this time, rinse with plenty of water. You’ll see results after the first use.
As you can see, there are some simple ways to slow down the aging of your skin and give it back some firmness.
Just pick a few of these tips!It might interest you...