A sedentary lifestyle has turned into one of the main enemies of human health. Unfortunately, as time goes by, more and more people fall into this trap.
We spend many of our working hours at a desk. Many of our household chores also require us to do paperwork. Then there are academic pursuits where you can spend hours on end at your desk. Due to this, many people find it hard to keep up an active lifestyle.
The problem is that little by little, people start to have issues with their metabolism. This eventually affects their quality of life.
However, you don’t need to go to a gym to stay in shape. There are may different exercises you can do at home.
These only take a few minutes to do. And, you can make a full workout routine with them. This means you can strengthen all of your muscles and lose weight.
The most important thing is to exercise every day. Leave your excuses behind and take a minute to focus your thoughts on your goal.
Are you ready to start?
Staying in shape without leaving the house
We are going to present a physical training routine This is a routine that is based on working out in intervals. It will require all of your effort. The routine works by reducing the time you have while increasing the difficulty.
Even though we doubt the results, thousands of people are our witnesses. They have gotten fantastic results by working out every day.
The goal of this routine is to take an hour of gym workouts. Then, we find similar exercises that can help you get the same results in 10 or 15 minutes. But they are demanding exercises.
The best thing to do is to get rid of all of your excuses. With a little time, it will be easy for you to do these exercises anywhere. They can be done at home, your office, or anywhere.
- Standing up straight, jump and open your legs. At the same time lift your arms high above your head. Then jump again, but bring your legs together and drop your arms down to your sides. Try to keep your arms and legs moving to the same rhythm.
- Repeat this exercise as fast as you can for 30 seconds.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Slightly bend your knees.
- Drop your gluteus as if you were going to sit. Keep your back straight.
- Your gluteus should not go below your knees.
- Then, rise slowly.
- Repeat as many times as you can in 30 seconds.
- On a yoga mat, lay on your back with you knees bent. Your feet should be flat on the floor. put your hands behind your neck.
- Do crunches, but try to touch one elbow with the opposite knee. Then switch elbows and knees on the next repetition.
- Do as many as you can in 30 seconds.
- Lay on your back with your arms at your side. Put your feet flat on the floor. Then lift your hips as high as you can.
- Stay in this position for 20 seconds. Do three reps in a row.
- Start with your shoulders next to a flat surface, like a chair. Then put your hands on this surface and support your weight on your arms. Kick out your feet a little.
- Lower your body with slow movements. Never let your arms go past a 45-degree angle to your body. Then lift your body as high as you can.
- Do 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Laying face down, support yourself with your forearms and your toes. Make sure you keep both your abdomen and back straight.
- Keep this position for 30 seconds. And don’t forget to squeeze your glutes and abs.
- Start by imitating the form of a stride or a lunge.
- Jump and move your forward leg back and backward leg forward.
- Repeat for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Start off on one side. Put all of your weight on that side’s forearm and the side of your foot.
- Lower and raise your body slowly as you are able.
Other recommendations for staying in shape
Physical exercise is one of the pillars of staying in shape. But it isn’t the only thing we need to do. Its effectiveness depends on our other habits.
After exercise, the first thing you should take care of is your diet. We need to eat a balanced diet. This means paying attention to the calories and nutrients we eat.
It’s also important to limit the amount of alcohol we drink. This is partly because alcohol is a large source of calories and toxins.
Lastly, we need to avoid stress. We can practice relaxation techniques and sleep well to do this. These are all habits we need for both mental and physical well-being.