Discover the Fantastic Water Therapy for Weight Loss
Lost weight without easily, without pain, and without dying of hunger? Of course it's possible! With water therapy, as well as feeling full, you'll get rid of excess toxins.
How are you coping with the effort to lose those extra pounds? Are you finding it difficult? Are you bored of trying diet after diet?
It’s quite common that, after the first few attempts, you feel disappointed in the results you’re getting. Then, after a few weeks, you may even stop seeing the effects you want because your body has adapted to the changes.
Whether you’re looking for new options or something simpler, you should find out about water therapy for weight loss.
Have you ever heard of it? If not, or if you have but want to know more, read on, and we’ll give you an overview.
You’ll see that it has many benefits and is very simple. Furthermore, you don’t need to make any serious changes or push yourself to extreme limits.
Where does water therapy for weight loss come from?
Although water therapy has begun to become more known in the western world, it’s already very well-known in Japan.
In Japan, it’s used for cleaning your stomach and improving the digestive system. Furthermore, they’ve discovered that it helps gain more energy, as well help you to lose weight.
Traditionally, it’s recommended to drink a good amount of water in the first few minutes after getting up.
In Japan the first few hours of the morning are known as the “golden hours”. They believe that at this time, when you drink water you considerably improve the functioning of your digestive system and your health in general.
What is water therapy?
Although the name of this therapy might sound complicated or give the impressive that it’s very restrictive, it’s actually the complete opposite.
Water therapy has some specific rules or steps that are simple to follow. These are:
- When you’ve just woken up, drink between 400 or 600 ml of natural water. It’s important to do this before you eat any food. In total, this amount of water accounts for between 4 and 6 glasses of water. It’s best if this water is warm or at room temperature on colder mornings. If you want a little flavor, you can add fresh lemon juice, but no sweeteners.
- Brush your teeth and wait between 45 minutes to an hour before eating any food. Don’t worry if you woke up feeling really hungry. The amount of water that you drink will help you feel full and you will be able to wait at least 45 minutes.
- Eat a light breakfast, but it should be a complete breakfast which provides you with nutrients. It’s important that you start your day out right and include natural, organic, high-quality foods. Avoid processed foods, meats, and fats.Some good options are smoothies or salads, although a mixture of oats, nuts, and milk is also good.
- The rest of your meals should be light so that the water therapy works properly.
- Two hours after eating, you should avoid drinking any liquid. However, you might make sure that you consume the recommended two litres of water per day.
General recommendations for water therapy to lose weight
- You can add a pinch of salt to the water to facilitate your body’s hydration. However, consider this carefully if salt a particular health problem for you. Obviously, if your doctor has said that your diet should be low in sodium, avoid this trick. You’ll see that your body will absorb all the water it needs naturally.
- Avoid coffee, alcohol, or irritants of any kind. Since water therapy seeks to make your body healthier, it will be more exposed to the damage that these drinks can do. To make sure that you don’t do any harm, leave these drinks for a while. If you want something with flavor, choose green smoothies or natural fruit juices, always in small amounts.
If you have a medical condition that requires you to be vigilant and in control of your diet, only try this therapy after consulting with your doctor.
So tell us, did you know about this therapy? Have you tried it? How did it work for you?