Get rid of wrinkles with natural remedies
Wrinkles are a constant concern for the contemporary woman. We are constantly looking for new remedies to get rid of them.
Luckily for everyone, natural remedies work. Plus, they cause no side effects to the skin or to your health.
They’re effective thanks to the vitamins, minerals and fatty acids they contain. These remedies also have high antioxidant properties, which help to eliminate wrinkles and combat dehydration and flaccidity.
In this article, we’ll share an amazing remedy that contains 4 medicinal ingredients and prevents and eliminate wrinkles.
Taking care of your skin
To eliminate wrinkles, it’s important to treat your skin with certain products, especially natural ones. However, you must also protect it from factors that accelerate aging.
To care for your skin and prevent wrinkles, you must avoid:
- Exposure to too much sun or during the time where radiation is at its peak. The sun is beneficial for your skin and health if you’re not in it too much. For instance, a few minutes at sunrise or sunset each day is a good enough amount of sunlight to be exposed to.
- Harmful habits, such as consuming tobacco or alcohol.
- Having an unbalanced diet that’s poor in fruits and vegetables.
- Not consuming enough essential fatty acids, which are present in foods with healthy fats like avocados, olive or coconut oil, nuts, seeds or egg yolk.
- Not drinking enough water, as this causes the skin to become dehydrated.
Read more: 10 Foods to Help Eliminate Wrinkles
How to get rid of wrinkles
It’s always better to prevent something than to cure it. In this case, if you start to treat wrinkles soon after they appear you can eliminate them completely.
If you already have them, however, you’ll be able to lessen their appearance and prevent them from becoming more visible. By using these natural remedies, you’ll have a fairer skin without having to expose your skin to chemicals.
1. Acetylsalicylic acid
Acetylsalicylic acid is a medicinal component used to combat pain and fevers. Moreover, it’s sold in pill form under different names depending on the country. However, its properties for the skin are still relatively unknown by many.
If we use it in our exfoliants and face masks, this acid has anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties, reduces acne, spots and all kinds of skin impurities.
In addition, its sandy texture allows us to make a gentle exfoliant and eliminate dead cells, which favors skin regeneration.
2. Rosehip oil
Rosehip oil is one of the best plant ingredients to protect the skin from the effects of free radicals. It has a high antioxidant and regenerating power, which is excellent for dry and mature skin.
However, this oil is not suitable for oily skin or skin that is too young. If you have skin like this, you should use this oil with coconut oil or jojoba oil.
3. Lemon juice
Lemon juice acts as a preservative while helping to remove spots, clean impurities and regenerate the skin.
Read more: Reduce Wrinkles with these 5 Honey Masks
Honey has many moisturizing and protective properties. Thus, it’s an excellent ingredient in homemade beauty cosmetics.
Thanks to its high vitamin, mineral and enzyme content, honey deeply nourishes the skin. On top of that, it creates a layer that protects the skin from external aggression.
Making the perfect remedy
To obtain the best results, we recommend that you make your own mask combining the ingredients mentioned above. If you have oversensitive skin, this remedy will be perfect for you.
- 1 acetylsalicylic acid tablet
- 15 drops of rosehip essential oil
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- Break open the acetylsalicylic acid tablet with the help of two spoons.
- Add the rosehip oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice to the powder off the tablet.
- Mix all this with the honey, which must be liquid to integrate well with the ingredients.
- If the mixture is too thick, you can add a few more drops of lemon juice to it.
How to use it
It’s convenient to use this remedy right after you prepare it. This is how you can keep its beneficial properties intact. Here’s how:
- Wash your face, but don’t dry it completely. This mask will work better on moist skin.
- Next, apply this paste to your face, especially on the areas that need it most.
- Very gently massage your face with your fingertip to slightly exfoliate it.
- Leave the remedy on your face as a mask for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After this, wash your face to remove the product. Then, then apply your usual moisturizing lotion.
You can use this remedy once a week. However, you’ll begin to notice its benefits even after the very first time you apply it.It might interest you...