Discover This Amazing Remedy to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Have you tried natural beauty remedies? Learn how amazingly effective and healthy they can be by trying this fantastic wrinkle treatment!
Natural beauty remedies work. Plus, they cause no side effects to the skin or to your health.
They’re effective thanks to the vitamins, minerals and fatty acids they contain. These remedies also have high antioxidant properties, which help to eliminate wrinkles and combat dehydration and flaccidity.
In this article, we’ll share an amazing remedy that contains 4 medicinal ingredients and prevents and eliminate wrinkles.
Taking care of your skin
To eliminate wrinkles, it’s important treat your skin with certain products, especially natural ones. However, you must also protect it from factors that accelerate aging.
To care for your skin and prevent wrinkles, you must avoid:
- Exposure to too much sun or during the time where radiation is at its peak. The sun is beneficial for your skin and health if you’re not in it too much. For instance, a few minutes at the beginning or the end of each day is a good enough amount of sunlight to be exposed to.
- Harmful habits, such as consuming tobacco or alcohol.
- Having an unbalanced diet that’s poor in fruits and vegetables.
- Lacking essential fatty acids, which are present in foods with healthy fats like avocados, olive or coconut oil, nuts, seeds or egg yolk.
- Not drinking enough water, as this causes the skin to become dehydrated.
How to get rid of wrinkles
It’s always better to prevent something than to cure it.
In this case, if you start to treat wrinkles soon after they appear you can eliminate them completely.
If you already have them, however, you’ll be able to lessen their appearance and prevent them from becoming more visible.
Acetylsalicylic acid is a medicinal component used to combat pain and fevers. Moreover, it’s sold in pill form under different names depending on the country.
However, its properties for the skin are still relatively unknown by many.
If we use it in our exfoliants and face masks, this acid has anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties, reduces acne, spots and all kinds of skin impurities.
In addition, its sandy texture allows us to make a gentle exfoliant and eliminate dead cells, which favors skin regeneration.
Rosehip oil is one of the best plant ingredients to protect the skin from the effects of free radicals. It has a high antioxidant and regenerating power, which is excellent for dry and mature skin.
However, this oil is not suitable for oily skin or skin that is too young. If you have skin like this, you should use this oil with coconut oil or jojoba oil.
Lemon juice acts as a preservative while helping to remove spots, clean impurities and regenerate the skin.
Honey is an excellent ingredient in homemade beauty cosmetics, thanks to its moisturizing and protective properties.
Thanks to its high vitamin, mineral and enzyme content, honey deeply nourishes the skin while creating a layer that protects it from external aggression.
The amazing remedy
To obtain the best results, we recommend that you obtain the best quality rosehip oil and honey, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- 1 acetylsalicylic acid tablet
- 15 drops of rose hip essential oil
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- One teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- First, break open the acetylsalicylic acid tablet with the help of two spoons.
- Add the rosehip oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice to the powder off the tablet.
- Mix all this with the honey, which must be liquid to integrate well with the ingredients.
- If the mixture is too thick, you can add a few more drops of lemon juice to it.
How to use it
It’s convenient to use this remedy right after you prepare it. This is how you can keep its beneficial properties intact. Here’s how:
- Wash your face and keep some water on it so that it’s moist.
- Next, apply this paste to your face, especially on the areas that need it most.
- Very gently massage your face with your fingertip to slightly exfoliate it.
- Leave the remedy on your face as a mask for 5 or 10 minutes.
- After this, wash your face to remove the product, and then apply your usual moisturizing lotion.
- You can use this remedy once a week. However, you’ll begin to notice its benefits even after you first use it.