Tips On How to Detox Your Liver Using Natural Remedies
Our liver is able to purify and eliminate harmful substances from our body, but you need to learn how to detox your liver at least twice a year.
The liver is one of the most important organs in our body. So, you need to learn how to detox your liver.
It carries out important functions such as filtering the blood, eliminating all types of toxins that can be found in the body. It stores vitamins, protein, and energy in the form of sugars.
Our liver has the capacity to detox and eliminate harmful substances from our body. However, it becomes affected by the overload of work derived from a poor diet, contamination, bad habits, sedentary lifestyle, or the use of toxic products, among others.
As a consequence, a great number of toxins and waste accumulate in our body affecting our liver.
For this reason, it is very important to pay special attention to the liver. Support it with a detox process to rid our body of everything that can be harmful to it.
Do you know how to detox your liver for better health?
Read also: How to Make Garlic Oil at Home
Tips to detox your liver naturally
- A liver detox can be done any time you feel necessary, although experts recommend that you do so at least once every six months.
- It is very important to identify those foods that can be harmful to the liver, such as processed foods, animal fats, sausages, refined foods, etc. You should reduce your consumption of these foods and during the detox process.
- It is important to eat small portions spread out in 5 or 6 meals a day since excess eating in only one meal can overload and adversely affect the liver.
- During the detox process of the liver, it is very important to drink ample amounts of water to accelerate the digestion of fats and the hydration of our body.
- Excess consumption of alcohol, as with smoking, can seriously affect the health of our liver and in the end, our entire body as well.
- In general, it is very important to adopt a more healthy style of living, supported by a balanced diet and more physical activity.
Natural remedies to detox the liver
Using these tips, you can begin the liver cleanse to eliminate the toxins and waste. You need to better your health and quality of life.
Warm water with lemon
Warm water with lemon, taken on an empty stomach, is one of the most famous and effective ways of detoxing that we can do. This is not a lemonade and therefore you should not add sugars or sweeteners. You should drink a glass of warm water with lemon immediately after getting up in the morning.
The consumption of raw garlic provides numerous benefits to your health and among these is protection for the liver. Garlic contains sulfur compounds which can help activate the liver enzymes. They also contain allicin and selenium, which are two other components that protect the liver.
This is an excellent natural diuretic that contributes to a better metabolism of fats and detox of the body. They are characterized by their high content of water, fiber, minerals, and vitamins A, B, and C.
You can include them raw in salads or you can prepare a powerful remedy of softened watercress in a liter (8 ounces) of water. Allow the watercress to soak for 24 hours in the refrigerator and later you can sip the liquid throughout the day.
Its diuretic and detox properties help provide a natural cleansing of the liver and increase the secretion of bile by 2 to 4 times. Consuming two cups of a dandelion each day is ideal to clean the liver naturally. It will help eliminate toxins and waste that can affect your health.
This is a powerful vegetable that helps secrete bile and improve the state of the liver in numerous ways.
This food contains silymarin. It’s an element that protects the liver because it helps to eliminate accumulated toxins.
It also promotes its cleansing by removing the excess accumulated charges.
This is ideal for people who suffer from fatty liver since they help to digest and eliminate accumulated fats.