Detox Drink to Help You Lose Weight
Apples can be your best ally in losing weight, because they speed up the metabolism, fill you up and help to prevent fluid retention.
When we want to lose weight, we usually start looking for any kind of supplement that will help us complement our diet better and get the desired results in the least amount of time possible. We know that losing weight is not a simple task and requires all of our efforts; we must follow a healthy diet, exercise routine, and a series of habits in order to reach a healthy and balanced weight.
To make the task of losing weight easier and to notice good results, today we want to share a powerful detox drink that has become popular because of its effectiveness in helping you burn fat and achieve a stable weight. This detox drink is composed of three ingredients that are very easy to find and above all are very powerful when you want to slim down.
What Does this Detox Drink Do?
This slimming detox drink provides excellent support for those who want to lose weight because it combines the properties of three very beneficial ingredients like cayenne pepper, lemon, and apple.
Why Does Cayenne Pepper Help You Lose Weight?
Cayenne pepper has a high amount of a main active ingredient called capsaicin, which is responsible for giving it its main benefits. In the case of weight loss, cayenne pepper helps in the following ways:
- Activates the metabolism: Eating cayenne pepper could have significant fat-burning effects on the body because it will activate the metabolism. An active metabolism is decisive when losing weight.
- Boosts digestion: Eating cayenne pepper is good for intestinal movement and could be useful in the treatment of constipation. This benefit is very important, because a poor digestion could cause weight gain.
- It has a thermogenic effect: Because of its spiciness, and especially for its high capsaicin concentration, cayenne pepper has a thermogenic effect on the body, which would help burn fats and reduce appetite.
Why Does Lemon Help You Lose Weight?
Lemon is a very medicinal food thanks to its many nutritional properties. Among its weight loss qualities, we can find:
- Boosts digestion: Lemons are very good for normalizing digestion and preventing problems like constipation. Lemons help decompose food and are also good for reducing indigestion, gas, and acidity.
- Detoxifying: Lemons have detoxifying properties that boost the elimination of toxins from the body and all of the waste that the body does not need.
- Natural diuretic: Lemons have diuretic properties that boost the elimination of excess fluids from the body, as well as stimulate the breakdown of fats.
- Rich in antioxidants: Lemons’ high content of antioxidants, especially vitamin C, make them an excellent fruit for losing weight healthily.
Why Do Apples Help You Lose Weight?
Apples are a very popular food in diets because they have been proven to be an excellent aid in stimulating weight loss.
- Activate the metabolism: Apples are low in sodium, calories, and fats. They contain high levels of vitamins, minerals, and fiber that help regulate the metabolism of the body and stimulate fat burning.
- They make you feel satisfied: Because of their high content of fiber, apples make you feel satisfied and prevent you from eating more than you should.
- Prevent fluid retention: Eating apples helps prevent fluid retention that, as we all know, causes weight gain. In fact, apples contain enzymes that boost effective absorption of nutrients that the body needs.
How to Make the Weight Loss Drink?
Now that you are clear on the benefits of the ingredients mentioned above, the next step is to make a powerful drink that will support your diet very well when you want to lose weight.
- 1 tablespoon of apple juice
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- The juice from one lemon and lemon zest
- 1 cup of water (250 mL)
- Wash the lemon well and peel it, removing its peel. Heat the cup of water along with the lemon peel until it boils.
- When 10 minutes have gone by, add the juice from the lemon, the apple juice, and a tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
- Dissolve all of the ingredients and sip it after every meal.