Delicious and Easy to Make Cream Cookies
Do you want to make delicious and easy cookies for your friends and family that they'll love? Discover how to make these easy creamy cookies step by step in this article.
Making homemade sweets is a good opportunity to develop your cooking skills. It’s also the perfect excuse to bake delicious desserts, like these simple and tasty cream cookies! When you prepare them yourself, they taste even better.
Do you have family memories of baking cookies, brownies, cupcakes, or birthday cakes? Making these cookies will remind you of all of those childhood memories.
Below, we’ll include step-by-step instructions for how to make these amazing cookies. Before starting, there are a few things we should mention first.
Some of the reasons why these cookies are so easy to prepare is because:
- They don’t stick to any molds or pans.
- They’re made with few ingredients.
- The cookies don’t take long to make.
- They’re perfect for teaching children how to bake something at home.
Other than being an easy recipe, these cookies are ideal for preparing with children because it prevents them from eating something with a lot of refined sugar, which is harmful to everyone’s health.
Additionally, it serves as an introduction into the wonderful culinary and confectionery world. That’s why you should let your children participate and help you with this recipe.
Now, let’s get started on that recipe.
Easy Recipe for Cookies with Cream
- 4 cups of all purpose flour (480 g)
- 1 cup of cream (liquid) (250 ml)
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups of natural sugar (180 g)
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder (15 g)
- 2 pinches of salt (10 g)
- Parchment or baking paper
- Rolling pin
1. The Dough
- First, in a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Now, in another bowl, crack the eggs and beat them together with the sugar until it becomes creamy.
- Then, little by little, mix the cream into the mixture.
- Next, use a fork and mix the ingredients from the two bowls together until it becomes sticky and thick.
- Once the dough has reached this point, form balls with the dough and then put them in the refrigerator for at least one hour. After at least one hour, you can take them out.
- Once the balls are cold, cut them into three pieces.
- Now, cover the rolling pin with flour. The rolling pin will help roll or flatten the dough. It’s very important that you constantly keep putting flour on the rolling pin. Otherwise, the dough will stick to the pin.
- Now, roll the dough out with the rolling pin, but be careful not to flatten it too much.
2. Cutting and Baking
- You can cut the dough anyway you like so that the cookies have the shape you prefer. You can get fun and creative with the shapes, as well!
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180ºC (350 ºF) on a convection bake mode.
- Then, cover the cookie tray with parchment or baking paper. Grease the paper with just a touch of butter or oil.
- Bake the cookies for no more than 10 minutes.
- You may need to use more than one cookie sheet to finish using all of the dough, and more than one cooking batch may also be required.
- Once you have finished cooking all of the batches, let the cookies cool and harden slightly.
We also recommend: 6 Delicious Desserts Your Family Will Love
Avoid Milk and Butter
Making these cream cookies is very easy and fun. It’s a homemade option that lets everyone in the family participate.
While these cookies do use cream, it’s important to not add any milk or butter to this recipe. While it will certainly change the flavor of the cookies, it will alter the recipe, and the instructions given above would no longer apply.
Now, what are you waiting for? Make your own cream cookies! Enjoy them with hot tea or a cup of coffee. Everyone is sure to love these delicious cookies!