The Definitive Solution for Cellulite is Free and Natural
If you want to get the best results from this solution for cellulite, it’s essential that you combine this routine with a balanced diet, avoid alcohol and tobacco, and above all, be consistent.
Diets, creams, treatments, exercise… You’ve tried almost every solution for cellulite, spent a small fortune, and the problem may have diminished a little bit, but it just won’t disappear.
There’s a simple technique out there, however, that’s free and will bring you remarkable results from even the first few days.
In today’s article, we want to describe this solution for cellulite that’s free and 100% natural, and you only need a few minutes a day for it.
You might like: The Perfect Anti-Cellulite Diet Plan
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is most commonly referred to as an aesthetic problem, but it’s actually a subcutaneous tissue disorder that’s related to your circulation, hormones, and genetics. It’s also highly related to your dietary and exercise routines.
It appears most commonly in the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen, as the buildup of fat under connective tissues gives the skin an irregular appearance.
Most women and even some men suffer from cellulite to a greater or lesser extent.
It usually appears progressively and worsens during periods such as puberty, pregnancy, or menopause – stages during which your hormones are altered and estrogen tends to dominate.
You might like: Is healthy menopause possible?
Is There an Effective Solution for Cellulite?
Why do most solutions for cellulite not work?
- Your diet is an essential component for eliminating cellulite. Low calorie and low-fat diets aren’t the answer, however. You must reduce your intake of sugar, refined grains and flours, and hydrogenated fats.
- Exercise is also a must, so you should do a cardiovascular activity at an average intensity on a regular basis.
- Cellulite creams will never be effective on their own.
- Treatments for cellulite can provide some good results but only until you stop using them.
We need a method that’s a combination of good nutrition, better circulation, and lymphatic drainage that is both powerful and effective.
The technique of dry brushing is becoming more popular, especially after those who have tried it are enthusiastically recommending it.
All you need is a brush and a few minutes each day to scrub the areas where you have cellulite, or over your entire body if you wish.
You’ll notice the effects instantly because you’ll be able to feel how your circulation improves and your skin becomes much smoother. As the days go by you’ll notice that your skin is firmer and smoother.
Cellulite will disappear with time if you’re consistent and do this every day.
Where to Get the Right Brush
The brush you choose should be made with natural bristles. The handle is usually long and made of wood. It’s the type of brush that’s typically used to scrub the back or other areas that are hard to reach.
They’re sold in some pharmacies, herbalists, beauty stores, and online. There are even specific brushes made for dry brushing.
How to Dry Brush
This solution for cellulite can be done between 2 and 10 minutes every day. The important thing is to be consistent and not stop.
You’ll follow these steps:
- When your skin is clean and dry, always brush your skin upwards, starting at your feet.
- You should use a firm brushing motion but don’t hurt yourself. The skin should turn red.
- You can move from side to side as you brush farther upwards.
- You’ll brush your feet, calves, knees, thighs, buttocks, and waist.
- In your abdominal region, brush in a circular pattern around your navel.
You can do this any time of day. The effects will be more pronounced, however, if you brush first and then take a cold shower, followed by an anti-cellulite cream.
Important Tips: a Solution for Cellulite
In order for this solution for cellulite to be effective, don’t forget to follow the food and exercise advice we gave at the beginning.
In addition to that, it’s fundamental that you:
- Avoid tight clothing and high heels.
- Eliminate tobacco and alcohol from your life, as they worsen circulation.
- Fight stress, which interferes with any healing treatment you want to perform.
- Regulate your hormones, if necessary.