Most women would rather not deal with the signs of aging that appear when the skin begins to lose its firmness and elasticity.
Continued exposure to free radicals, diminishing production of collagen and elastin and poor diet all directly affect our appearance, and cause wrinkles, blotches, and other unsightly marks.
Even though there are a plethora of different methods to prevent or treat these, it can be tough to incorporate them into your daily beauty routine.
What’s more, many of the products on the market tend to be prohibitively expensive, and we don’t always have the funds to spend on them.
So it’s just our luck that there are cheap, natural alternatives that can be prepared at home, and that help to improve the health of our skin without damaging it.
In this blog, we’re going to share a simple recipe for a sag-fighting cream whose properties mean it will help you achieve visible results in just a short time.
Home-made cream to prevent saggy skin
Continued application of this firming cream can help you to fight sagging when it starts to affect your skin.
The ingredients help to promote the natural elasticity of your skin and help prevent the loss of substances that maintain firmness and youth.
These products contain nutrients that are essential for the skin – that’s why they help to preserve it in perfect condition!
In this case, we’re going to teach you to prepare a cream using 100% natural ingredients that, thanks to their components, control not just saggy skin but also wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulitis and other blemishes.
It’s a simple combination of clay, black tea, olive oil, coffee grounds and hazelnut extract.
These ingredients penetrate deep into your skin through the pores and help to promote blood circulation and the oxygen supply to your skin.
It’s a recipe that’s suitable for use by everyone – and best of all, the ingredients are all easy to find in your local supermarket!
- One cup of clay (150g)
- 1 black tea bag
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil (64g)
- 4 tablespoons of coffee grounds (40g)
- 10 drops of hazelnut extract
- One glass container
Instructions for preparation
- Heat up a small quantity of water, and when it starts to boil, add a black tea bag.
- Leave to rest for a few moments, and then pour into a glass jar.
- Then, add the clay gradually, stirring with a wooden spoon to ensure that it dissolves completely.
- Still stirring, add the coffee grounds, the olive oil and the drops of hazelnut extract.
- Make sure that everything is well mixed together, and that the texture is creamy.
- If you feel like the paste is getting too firm, just add a touch more tea or olive oil.
- Let the mixture sit in a cool place, away from any sources of direct heat.
Note: Make sure to remember not to touch the clay with metal utensils, otherwise it will lose its properties.
- Since the texture is smooth, the cream is easy to apply – this means you can make use of this product in any place on your body that you notice saggy skin.
- Make sure you clean the area where you want to apply the cream and, preferably, exfoliate, so that the nutrients can absorb more easily.
- Take the quantity of cream that you need, and rub it into the skin in a smooth, circular motion.
- Use the tips of your fingers to apply the cream gently to your abdominal area, your legs or any other area of saggy skin.
- You can also apply a little to your neck and your neckline, two areas that are especially susceptible to premature aging.
- Be sure to leave a thin layer of the cream on your skin for 20 to 30 minutes, until the skin absorbs it.
- After this time, rinse with warm water and a soft sponge to make sure all of the cream is washed off your skin.
- You’ll feel a new firmness straight away, and your skin will be smooth and completely free of dead cells.
Though this wonderful cream helps to fight sagging skin, the effects won’t be fully felt right after the first application.
You should use it at least three times a week for a few months if you want to leave your skin feeling truly firm and rejuvenated.
At the same time, it’s important to increase the amount of water and natural drinks you consume, since hydration is key to conserving the firmness of your skin.
Also, don’t forget that sagginess isn’t necessary just to do with your skin – it could stem from muscle weakening.
In this case, it’s essential that you adopt an exercise routine and a diet that improve muscle strength.