Prevent Saggy Skin with this Homemade Cream!
To achieve the desired effects and prevent saggy skin, make sure you apply this cream regularly and you'll see real results in just a couple of months.
Most women deal with the signs of aging, such as saggy skin. When it starts losing firmness and elasticity.
Nowadays, there are a plethora of different methods to prevent or treat these. However, it can be tough to incorporate them into your daily beauty routine.
What’s more, many of the products on the market tend to be prohibitively expensive. In other words, not everyone has always the funds to spend on them.
And so luckily, there are cheap natural alternatives that can be prepared at home. These can also help to improve the health of our skin without damaging it.
In this blog, we’re going to share a simple cream recipe for saggy skin. Its properties will help you achieve visible results in just a short time.
Home-made cream to prevent saggy skin
Continued application of this firming cream can help you fight saggy skin. Its ingredients will help to promote the natural elasticity of your skin. Additionally, they will prevent the loss of substances that maintain firmness and youth.
These products contain nutrients that are essential for the skin – that’s why they help to preserve it in perfect condition!
Learn to prepare a cream using 100% natural ingredients that will control not just saggy skin but also wrinkles. Moreover, it will stretch marks, cellulitis, and other blemishes.
It’s a simple combination of clay, black tea, olive oil, coffee grounds, and hazelnut extract.
These ingredients penetrate deep into your skin through the pores and help to promote blood circulation and the oxygen supply to your skin.
It’s suitable for use by everyond. And best of all, the ingredients are all easy to find in your local supermarket!
- One cup of clay (150g)
- 1 black tea bag
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil (64g)
- 4 tablespoons of coffee grounds (40g)
- 10 drops of hazelnut extract
You might also like:
- One glass container
Instructions for preparation
- Firstly, heat up a small quantity of water, and when it starts to boil, add a black tea bag.
- Then, leave to rest for a few moments, and then pour into a glass jar.
- Next, add the clay gradually, stirring with a wooden spoon. Ensure that it dissolves completely.
- Still stirring, add the coffee grounds, the olive oil and the drops of hazelnut extract.
- Make sure that everything is well mixed together, and that the texture is creamy.
- If you feel like the paste is getting too firm, just add a touch more tea or olive oil.
- Let the mixture sit in a cool place, away from any sources of direct heat.
Note: Make sure to remember not to touch the clay with metal utensils, otherwise it will lose its properties.
We also recommend:
- Since the texture is smooth, the cream is easy to apply – this means you can make use of this product in any place on your body that you notice saggy skin.
- Make sure you clean the area where you want to apply the cream and, preferably, exfoliate, so that the nutrients can absorb more easily.
- Take the quantity of cream that you need, and rub it into the skin in a smooth, circular motion.
- Use the tips of your fingers to apply the cream gently to your abdominal area, your legs or any other area of saggy skin.
- You can also apply a little to your neck and your neckline, two areas that are especially susceptible to premature aging.
- Be sure to leave a thin layer of the cream on your skin for 20 to 30 minutes, until the skin absorbs it.
- After this time, rinse with warm water and a soft sponge to make sure all of the cream is washed off your skin.
- You’ll feel a new firmness straight away, and your skin will be smooth and completely free of dead cells.
Though this wonderful cream helps to fight sagging skin, the effects won’t be fully felt right after the first application.
You should use it at least three times a week for a few months. This, if you want your skin to feel truly firm and rejuvenated.
At the same time, it’s important to increase the amount of water and natural drinks you consume. Being that hydration is key to conserving the firmness of your skin.
Also, don’t forget that sagginess isn’t necessary just to do with your skin. It could stem from muscle weakening.
In this case, it’s essential that you adopt an exercise routine and a diet that improve muscle strength.