Cleanse Your Face of Impurities With These 5 Natural Masks
Although natural products don't usually cause allergic reactions, you should always do a preliminary test to rule out any possible problems, especially if you have sensitive skin.
To maintain the skin radiant and young, it is necessary to put into practice a series of habits that, as well as supporting its repair process, also minimize the negative effects of the sun and toxins in the environment.
Although the cells work continuously to cleanse and regenerate tissues naturally, it is essential to bear in mind some additional aids that optimize these tasks.
The problem is that many of the products sold on the market are very costly and not everyone has enough money to buy them.
However, there are totally natural options that, when used regularly, help to achieve a similar effect without causing adverse reactions.
Given that many women want to indulge their face, in this article we want to share 5 good masks to cleanse it of impurities.
Give them a try!
1. Almond flour and honey mask
This natural almond flour and honey mask is an interesting option to remove dead cells and the waste that gets stuck in the pores of the face.
Using it regularly gives the skin extra hydration, while also creating a protective barrier against premature aging.
- 1 tablespoon of almond flour (10 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Mix the almond flour with the two tablespoons of honey until you obtain a thick paste.
- Take a small amount and rub it all over your face with gentle circular massaging motions.
- If you like, spread the product down to your neck and upper chest to achieve better results.
- Leave it to act for 20 minutes and rinse with tepid water.
- Use it up to twice a week.
Want to know more? 8 Foods to Replenish Collagen in Your Skin
2. Coconut oil and coarse salt mask
Coconut oil is one of the most recommended moisturizers to protect the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
In contrast with other oils, it doesn’t cause changes to the sebaceous glands nor imbalances in the pH of the face.
Rather, it helps to remove dead skin and impurities from the skin, and so it contributes to having a young and healthy-looking face.
In this case, we combine it with coarse salt to increase its exfoliating and regenerative effects.
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of coarse salt (12 g)
- Put the coconut oil in a container and mix it with the coarse salt.
- Remove your makeup and apply the product to the face with circular massaging motions.
- Leave it to act for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use it 2 or 3 times a week.
3. Apple and honey mask
The natural acids found in apples are ideal for promoting the pH balance of the face because they inhibit the negative effect of toxins and free radicals.
These properties, together with their antioxidants, facilitate the cleansing of the pores and the regulation of oil production.
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Cut an apple into several pieces and put it through the blender to obtain a puree.
- Mix the fruit with the 2 tablespoons of honey and ensure you have a combined cream.
- Spread the mask over your whole face and leave it to act for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and repeat at least twice a week.
4. Olive oil and sugar mask
This olive oil and sugar exfoliating mask is one of the traditional recipes for eliminating dead cells and other particles that affect the beauty of the skin.
Using it regularly keeps the skin elastic and protected, and so it reduces the risk of the formation of wrinkles and other premature signs of age.
- 2 tablespoons of coarse sugar (24 g)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (16 g)
- Mix the coarse sugar with the olive oil until you have a thick paste.
- Rub the mask into the whole face and leave it to act for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with tepid water and repeat up to 3 times a week.
Visit this article: Discover This Amazing Remedy to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
5. Natural yogurt and rose oil mask
Natural yogurt is one of the natural ingredients that helps to cleanse the face, especially when the skin starts to accumulate dead cells and oily waste.
Mixed with a little rose essential oil, it gives us an exfoliating and repairing mask, ideal for revitalizing opaque and dry skin.
- 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt (36 g)
- 1 tablespoon of rose essential oil (15 g)
- Mix the yogurt with the rose essential oil and rub the product into the whole face.
- Leave it to act for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse with tepid water.
- Repeat 3 times a week at night.
Are you ready to improve the appearance of your skin? Include any of these masks in your beauty routine and discover for yourself the properties of these natural products.