Clean the Arteries with These 3 Incredible Ingredients
A poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, and stress can all negatively impact the health of your arteries. Learn how to lower your cholesterol and triglyceride levels with these 3 incredible ingredients.
A poor diet negatively impacts the health of our arteries. The combination of these three ingredients, however, can help clean them to optimize blood circulation.
To clean the arteries involves lowering your cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
These types of lipids that tend to accumulate too much as we get older and put our health at serious risk.
The wrong diet and unhealthy lifestyle habits like being sedentary or having high-stress levels eventually trigger the development of hypercholesterolemia.
However, the tricky thing about cholesterol and triglycerides is that they don’t show any concrete symptoms.
You can only find out if you’re above the recommended 200 mg/dL of cholesterol or the 150 mg/dL for triglycerides with a blood test.
Your doctor will probably tell you whether you should take medicine for it or not. Still, the first step you should take is changing – or at least improving – your diet.
In order to lower your cholesterol and triglyceride levels, we recommend incorporating this simple remedy into your diet.
How to clean the arteries
1. Ginger: effective at reducing cholesterol
Many studies show the usefulness of ginger root in reducing cholesterol levels in the arteries.
That’s because these roots contain high levels of antioxidants.
Here are some of the other benefits:
- Ginger contains antioxidants such as BHA and BHT. Both of these are very effective at treating the lipid peroxidation that forms in arteries.
- Likewise, ginger is very good at preventing cell damage that triggers both cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It halts plaque accumulation on artery walls while encouraging proper blood flow throughout the whole coronary system.
Learn about 7 Natural Remedies for Controlling Hypertension
2. Garlic: cholesterol and triglyceride’s natural enemy
It’s is one of the most widely used herbal supplements for reducing both triglycerides and cholesterol.
Remember, though, that garlic provides an accumulative effect. In other words, it starts effectively reducing cholesterol and triglycerides after being taken for at least 3 weeks.
The characteristic compound in garlic is Allicin. Besides giving it its distinctive smell and taste, Allicin allows us to reduce the cholesterol on artery walls.
In addition, garlic has some indisputable benefits for cardiovascular health. It’s a natural and very effective antibacterial, that also has diuretic, purifying, and antiseptic benefits.
3. Lemon: a fail-proof natural remedy
Increasing your intake of vitamin C is a spectacular way of preventing and treating bad cholesterol (LDL) as well as triglycerides.
It is worth making it a regular part of your diet, and what better way to do so than with this garlic, ginger, and lemon remedy?
Here are just some of the incredible benefits of this citrus fruit:
- Natural lemon juice gives us more than just vitamin C. In addition, its significant level of fiber is well-suited to “sweep” all of the harmful plaque off of our arteries.
- Lemon’s soluble fiber absorbs water in the digestive tract, thus forming a thick mass. Cholesterol-containing bile can get “trapped” in this mass, thus being removed from our body.
- We also can’t forget the flavonoids in lemon peels. Their power to reduce cholesterol levels is also extraordinary.
Now let’s take a look at how to combine these three powerful ingredients into a single great remedy.
Read also: Foods that Clog Your Arteries
How to make my artery-clearing remedy
- 1 cup of lemon juice (250 ml)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger (2 g)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- It’s important to use organic garlic, lemons, and ginger. That way, you can get the maximum amount of vitamins and minerals.
- First, squeeze the cup of lemon juice.
- After that, add the garlic clove, fresh ginger, and teaspoon of honey to a blender along with the lemon juice.
- Blend until well mixed. The garlic and ginger especially need to be in very small pieces.
Try to drink this vitamin and antioxidant-filled remedy in the morning before eating.
You can follow this treatment for 15 days, rest a week, then repeat.
Notice how it makes you feel, and make this remedy a permanent part of your diet.
So, remember to clean the arteries and they will thank you!