Choose This Makeup if You're a Novice
If you’ve never applied makeup and want to start doing it, follow these tips. What you need to do is apply it naturally so that it gently marks your features.
The idea is to make yourself look more flirtatious, but without looking fake. To do that, you should opt for a makeup that you can use both day and night and that makes you look refined, highlights your features, and brings out the beauty of your face.
To show your true, natural beauty, makeup should be simple and not overloaded. Try to enhance your features in a harmonious way.
Remember that the perfect makeup routine isn’t achieved overnight, so don’t worry. Little by little, the techniques are learned and you find the most suitable products for you.
The trick from the first moment is to apply the different products in small quantities and blend well. This way, if you need to apply a little more, you won’t run the risk of exceeding it. Practice will give you all these skills and the necessary confidence.
How do you learn the best makeup routine if you’re a novice?
These steps can serve as a guide to use makeup the first few times. Then, little by little, you can change and techniques according to your taste. In any case, following them will always be a great help, since they don’t vary much.
Let’s see what to do:
1. Cleanse and moisturize your skin
This is one of the most important steps since it will help you to apply makeup better without neglecting the care of your skin. By applying a light touch of moisturizing lotion on your clean face, (before you start applying makeup), you will look fresher.
Makeup products (such as bases and compact powders) tend to dry the skin, so it’s very important to moisturize. This way, you’ll avoid the harm that makeup produces when applied directly on the face. In addition, moisturizing your skin helps control facial oil.
- Clean your face with soap and water.
- Dry well by dabbing (that is, without scrubbing).
- Then, apply a little moisturizing lotion on your face and neck area.
- Let the lotion absorb and then proceed to apply your base.
2. Makeup foundation for a novice
Once your skin is ready, apply a foundation. Try to match your natural skin tone so that the makeup looks perfect. To do this, you must mix a light base with a dark one.
- Put a little light base on the back of your hand.
- Add only one drop of dark base.
- Mix until you reach your skin color.
- Apply in small amounts with your finger in the form of points all over the face.
- Then, blend it all over your face and neck.
3. Concealer for dark circles
This is of utmost importance if you have dark circles that you want to cover or some imperfection that you want to conceal.
Ideally, you should choose a concealer that’s a shade lighter than the color of your base.
- You can apply it with your finger and then blend it all over your face until it’s even.
4. Apply powder to set
After the concealer that you put on in the previous step, apply a compact or loose powder.
- You can apply it with a brush, taking just a little and spreading the product all over your face. You can also do it with a sponge. The trick is to spread it with circular movements.
5. The perfect makeup eyes if you’re a novice
- Eyebrows. They are the frame of your face. Use shadows about two shades lighter than the color of your hair. Apply over the entire eyebrow, fading it.
- Eyelids. Use earth tones if you’re a beginner. Apply the shadow with a brush or finger evenly across your eyelid.
- Eyelid base. In this place where the eyelid ends, apply a brown tone to give depth.
- Eyeliner. Undoubtedly, this is the most delicate step of makeup for novices. Contour the top edge of your eye with black eyeliner. The ideal is to start by using pencils, since it will be easier for you.
- Eyelashes. In this step, you will use mascara. The objective is to lengthen them and give them volume. Don’t forget the bottom eyelashes!
Visit this article: Get Longer Eyelashes with These 5 Home Tricks
This is also called rouge. It’s used to highlight your cheekbones, give structure to your face and, of course, prevent you from looking pale.
- To apply it, you’ll need a thick brush. To put it on correctly, you must make any of the following facial expressions and you will know the exact place of application:
- You can make a fish mouth and put it in the sunken part that forms in your cheeks.
- Another trick is to smile and shade the protruding part.
7. Color for your lips
Finally, give a little color to your lips to make them more showy. To do this, use matte tones or light colors to give a fresh and natural look.
Apply with a finger in small amounts and then blend it to get a uniform color. If you want, you can apply lip gloss so they’re more noticeable.It might interest you...