Chakras: centers of energy
Today we’ll tell you different ways you can magnify chakras: stones, aromas, music, massages, and more.
Chakras are 7 centers of energy that are spread strategically throughout the body. They are in charge of regulating your health and have an impact on you both emotionally and spiritually. Thus, if you don’t have a coherent, kind, generous lifestyle, you won’t be able to find balance; in fact, you could block yourself.
Below you can learn how to improve the functioning of the chakras. You can do so by using natural techniques, such as music, aromas, stones or crystals, colors, and massage. So if you want to make your daily life better and enjoy well-being, give it a chance. It’s definitely worth it.
What are the 7 chakras?
As mentioned before, the 7 chakras are centers of energy located on your head and back. They fall along the centerline of the body and regulate certain bodily functions and emotions, which are:
- Root chakra: at the base of your spinal column, it’s related to confidence.
- Sacral chakra: at the sacrum, above the genital region, it’s related to sexuality and creativity.
- Solar plexus chakra: two finger-widths above your bellybutton, it’s related to wisdom.
- Heart chakra: in the center of your chest, its’ related to love and healing.
- Throat chakra: at your throat and thyroids, it’s related to communication.
- Third eye chakra: between your eyes, it’s related to consciousness and knowledge.
- Crown chakra: at the crown of your head, its’ related to spirituality and transcendence.
Activate chakra naturally
1. Musical notes
To begin, you should know that the chakras correspond to the 7 musical notes. It’s not a coincidence, since nature has its own harmony. Therefore, music can help you both physically and emotionally. You can start, for example, by singing the note of the chakras you want to balance.
- Root chakra: C
- Sacral chakra: D
- Solar plexus chakra: E
- Heart chakra: F
- Throat chakra: G
- Third eye chakra: A
- Crown chakra: B
2. Essential oils
Aromatherapy is a pleasant therapy that uses essential oils to improve your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Root chakra: Cedar and cloves
- Sacral chakra: Ylang-ylang and sandalwood
- Solar plexus chakra: Lavender, rosemary, and bergamot
- Heart chakra: Rose, mint, and musk
- Throat chakra: Sage and eucalyptus
- Third eye chakra: Mint and jasmine
- Crown chakra: Frankincense and lotus
To start, you can use these essential oils to massage the corresponding center of energy. However, make sure you use high-quality oil, since there are many synthetic, chemical oils on the market. They give off the aroma but don’t heal.
The chakras are related to different types of vibrations, which in turn each have a color. Chromotherapy, or color therapy, can help you find balance.
- Root chakra: Red
- Sacral chakra: Orange
- Solar plexus chakra: Yellow
- Heart chakra: Green
- Throat chakra: Blue
- Third eye chakra: Indigo
- Crown chakra: Violet
It follows that the colors around you influence your quality of life. Therefore, the clothes you wear, the colors you paint your home, and the art you put on the walls will enhance certain aspects. There are also chromotherapy lamps you can use.
Gem therapy is a healing therapy that consists of different gemstones, each with its own medicinal properties. In addition, each chakra has its own gem, which you can place on the corresponding part of the body, either while you’re sleeping or by wearing jewelry with them.
- Root chakra: Ruby and garnet
- Sacral chakra: Amber and topaz
- Solar plexus chakra: Agate
- Heart chakra: Pink quartz and malachite
- Throat chakra: Aquamarine, turquoise, and lapis lazuli
- Third eye chakra: Amethyst and moonstone
- Crown chakra: White quartz and diamond
Finally, there are massages. They can also enhance the energy centers of your body. Yoga and reiki, for example, can work with this type of energy. However, make sure certified professionals perform it.
You can also combine a massage with other techniques to multiply the effects. Massages with essential oils and gemstones done in an environment with colored light and strategic music… it’s an experience involving all of your senses and your whole self!