Celery and Green Apple Juice to Detox Your Kidneys
Celery and green apple juice has properties that cleanse and improve the function of your kidneys. It's also anti-inflammatory!
Using this delicious celery and green apple juice to detox your kidneys is a refreshing, invigorating option to improve your health.
We’re sure that you already have good lifestyle habits like drinking plenty of water and limiting your intake of salt and sugar for the sake of your kidneys. Still, today we’re going to tell you about this vitamin-packed juice that can help these vital organs function at their best.
It costs you nothing, and yet it can do so much for you. So, are you ready to learn how to make it?
Celery and green apple juice to detox your kidneys
It’s worth remembering that when it comes to your kidneys, it’s not enough to just drink water and have a low-sodium diet
You also need specific vitamins and a good supply of antioxidants that will help them do their filtering properly. That’s why it’s a good idea to eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables—organic, if possible.
Breakfast is an important meal in terms to taking care of your liver and kidneys. Starting your day with a smoothie or a juice that’s full of nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants can help cleanse your system and improve performance.
Now we’ll show you why drinking celery and green apple juice to detox your kidneys is so great.
You might like: 10 liver cleansing foods
Celery, a powerful anti-inflammatory
Celery is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory vegetables out there. Thanks to its enzymes and minerals, it’s a great food for people with problems with uric acid or urinary infections.
- Aside from having a high water content, celery is rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E, and essential minerals like iron, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, sulfur, copper, aluminum, and manganese.
- If you drink celery and green apple juice on a regular basis, you’ll also reduce your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. This is important because they’re both major enemies of kidney health.
- Here’s an interesting fact: celery seeds contain essential oils (limonene and selinene) and celery root root contains asparagine.
- These compounds have powerful toning and diuretic properties, ideal for getting rid of impurities and the fluid retention that happens when you have kidney problems.
- Celery is also great for treating gallstones and kidney stones, as it helps eliminate mineral deposit buildup.
Green apple juice: nutritious and cleansing
This juice recipe calls for a green apple with the peel on. Apple peels contain pectin, a type of nutrient that helps treat inflammation and cares for kidney health.
- Apples are also rich in soluble fiber, which helps you naturally balance your blood sugar and reduce cholesterol.
- Another interesting thing about apples is their detoxifying power, which they get because of a compound called cysteine.
Just like celery, green apples help reduce blood pressure. That’s why it’s important to buy organic fruits and vegetables, so you can benefit from all their natural properties.
How to make celery and green apple juice to detox your kidneys
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 green apple
- 1 cup of vegetable milk (rice, oat, or almond) (200 ml)
See also: Detox diet with apple cider vinegar
- The first thing you need to do is wash the green apple and celery. Then slice the apple into quarters and remove the seeds.
- You should also chop the celery into pieces.
- Now add them to the blender. To blend more easily, start with the apple and then add celery. Once you’ve gotten it smooth, pour in the plant-based milk of your choice.
- Continue blending and then pour the mixture into your favorite glass. If you like, you can sweeten the juice with a little honey. But never, ever add white sugar.
It’s best to drink this green apple juice three to four times a week with breakfast to keep your kidneys in optimal health
How about starting today?