Can you Lose Weight with Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a great cleansing agent that helps detox the body and eliminate excess substances that don’t provide any benefits.
Apple cider vinegar. We already know it aids in digestion, is a diuretic, and it’s rich in potassium. But can it also help you lose weight? Is it safe to drink, or could it be unhealthy? We’ll tell you!
Slimming properties of apple cider vinegar
As our grandparents knew there is nothing better than a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with water to improve digestion and prevent gas. Have you ever tried it? There are all kinds of benefits of apple cider vinegar, so it’s always worth a shot. But today we’re going to focus on its interesting slimming properties. Does it really work? Is it safe or will there be undesirable side effects? Apple cider vinegar can indeed be taken as a complement to a healthy diet, but remember – you should never consume only apple cider vinegar during a day. It is intended to supplement the diet according to some guidelines. Let’s learn how to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
- It’s amazing for cleaning out the intestines. This is because apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, which helps prevent constipation, keeps bacteria from accumulating in the intestinal lining, and stops gas. It’s very helpful if you have slow digestion or bloating, especially towards the end of the day. So apple cider vinegar can be a great help in eliminating substances that we don’t need in the body.
- Apple cider vinegar is very satisfying. Did you know that? Well, now you do. If you try drinking a glass of water with one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before your meals, you’ll notice that you don’t feel the need to eat too quickly or too much.
- It’s rich in vitamin A. What good is vitamin A? It helps care for the skin, providing hydration and restoring elasticity.
- Thanks to its potassium content, apple cider vinegar is a great diuretic. This mineral helps make the blood slightly more alkaline, which helps fight dizziness, prevent fluid retention, ease cramping, and more.
- Because it cleanses the digestive system we feel lighter, less full, and the body can function more efficiently.
How should we use apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
The best way to do this is to drink a little apple cider vinegar before your meals. How? Add a tablespoon to a glass of water, mix well, and drink up – as we say – before eating. Do this prior to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some people like to add a little honey for taste, but generally it’s not needed and you’ll immediately start to see the positive results.
Remember, however, that you’ll only lose weight if you complement apple cider vinegar with a healthy and balanced diet. You could have a cheeseburger with toppings, a side of French fries, and a slice of cake before drinking your apple cider vinegar, for example, but that makes no sense. You know that in order to lose weight you need to make a variety of changes, and restricting your consumption of fats, fried foods, sweets, and pre-packaged foods is one of the biggest. Replace those foods with healthier choices that are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Accompanied by apple cider vinegar, your digestion will improve, your body will be better able to cleanse itself, and you’ll burn more fat. It’s definitely worth a try – so are you ready?