We all know that looking great will come easily if you keep healthy, which is far more important than any aesthetic motivation; however, with these delicious breakfast recipes, you’ll be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle whilst also getting ready to look great in that gorgeous beach outfit you’ve bought for your holidays.
Before we begin, remember that it’s always good to add other morning routines to these healthy and delicious breakfasts in order to slim down. If your main goal is to look better, we also suggest that you exercise. It doesn’t matter if you’re not particularly athletic or don’t have a lot of spare time, there are also flexible options, such as a pleasant daily walk.
Below, we present the best recipes for getting into shape, and furthermore, they’re delicious.
1. Omelette with goat’s cheese and herbs
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) of herbs
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) of unsalted butter
- 50 grams of goat’s cheese
- Mix together all the ingredients except the butter and the goat’s cheese.
- Heat the butter in a pan and, when it’s melted, add the mixture to the pan.
- Wait until it has formed an omelette, and then put the goat’s cheese on top and fold the omelette in half.
- Cook for one more minute until the cheese has melted.
2. Waffle with egg and greens
- 2 beaten eggs
- 100 grams of broccoli chopped into small chunks
- 1 small tomato cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) of melted unsalted butter
- Mix all the ingredients and pour the mixture into a waffle maker.
- Wait a few minutes until the waffle is cooked.
3. Vegan yoghurt and banana
- 1 banana
- 1/2 glass (125 ml) of almond milk
- 20 grams of chia seeds
- 20 grams of cashew nuts
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Soak the chia seeds for twenty minutes in four tablespoons of almond milk.
- Soak the cashew nuts in water.
- Pour both into a food processor.
- Process until the mixture has the desired consistency.
4. Avocado smoothie
- 1 green teabag
- 100 ml of hot water
- 1/2 an avocado
- 125 ml of greek yoghurt
- 10 grams of stevia
- 300 ml of almond milk
- Steep the green teabag in the hot water for three minutes.
- Peel and chop the avocado.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until all the ingredients are well mixed.
5. Pancakes with banana
- Three ripe mashed bananas
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Make the pancake mix with the mashed bananas.
- Once made, fry the pancakes in butter, one by one, for around two minutes.
- Sirve with honey.
6. Homemade cereal bars
- Spray on cooking oil
- 250 ml of smooth peanut butter
- 80 ml of honey
- 2 cups (400 grams) of rice cereal
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) of oats
- 25 grams of raisins and berries
- Mix and heat the honey and peanut butter until it forms a smooth paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the oil.
- Take a sheet of baking paper and line a baking tray. Grease it with the oil.
- Put the mixture into the baking tray and spread over the whole surface using both hands.
- Put it in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Remove, cut it into pieces, and enjoy!
7. Papaya and pineapple smoothie
- 1 cup (225 grams) of pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) of papaya chunks
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of ice cubes
- 60 ml of honey
- Pour all the ingredients in a blender and blend until they’re well mixed.
- Serve straight away.
8. Spinach, goat’s cheese, and bacon salad
- 225 grams of fried bacon, chopped into pieces
- 300 grams of spinach (washed)
- 60 grams of goat’s cheese
- 1 cup (200 grams) of walnuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Panela cheese grilled with oregano
- 250 grams of panela cheese
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- Oregano to taste
- Cover the cheese in oregano and tomato slices and grill over a medium heat.
- Grill for about five minutes per side.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
10. Sliced banana with yoghurt
- 250 grams of yoghurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- Lay out the banana slices on a plate.
- Pour the yoghurt over the banana.