Black Face Mask to Get Rid of Blackheads and Impurities
Keep in mind that, to properly care for your skin, it’s best to follow your dermatologist's instructions and maintain good life habits.
People resort to different methods to clean their skin from time to time, such as a natural black face mask, to have beautiful, radiant, and healthy skin.
If your dermatologist authorizes you to use it, you can prepare it at home, as an occasional supplement to your skincare routine.
Below, we tell you how to prepare it.
Cleaning your face
The accumulation of oil and dead skin cells on the surface of the skin clogs pores. This, later on, becomes small and unsightly blackheads.
These imperfections tend to appear in the “T-zone” of the face, although they’re also common on the cheeks, hairline, and anywhere else where there are a lot of sebaceous glands.
Although they can appear due to a lack of cleaning or cosmetic care, the main cause is hormonal, particularly relating to androgens.
Luckily, regardless of the cause, there are many treatments and products that, if used regularly, can help remove them and make your skin look healthier.
Black face mask for blackheads and impurities
You can make a black face mask to remove blackheads at home with natural ingredients. It would help absorb excess oil and facilitate the removal of impurities that, although we don’t always notice them, affect skin health and beauty.
This black face mask is obtained by mixing flavorless gelatin, milk, and activated carbon. These ingredients form a sticky paste that, when applied to the skin, sticks to the residues in the pores to easily remove them.
- It has astringent and exfoliant properties to help regulate the production of oil whilst leaving your skin smooth and firm.
- Plus, it contains essential amino acids and anti-oxidant compounds that stimulate cellular regeneration to avoid premature wrinkles.
- Its main ingredient, activated carbon, has emollients.
Together, the three ingredients of this mask would help thoroughly clean your face and remove impurities and blackheads. At the same time, it would regulate sebaceous gland activity.
How to make this black face mask for your skin
- 1 tablespoon of flavorless powdered gelatine (10 g)
- 3 tablespoons of skimmed milk (30 g)
- 1 capsule of activated carbon
**You can find activated carbon in pharmacies, cosmetic shops, or herbal shops.
- Pour the flavorless gelatine into the bowl.
- Add the skimmed milk.
- Then, mix with a wooden or silicone spoon until you get a lump-free mixture.
- After that, put the mixture in a microwave oven and heat for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Remove it from the microwave and add the contents of the activated carbon capsule.
- Continue mixing the ingredients and then let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Finally, you’ll notice that it turned into a thick black paste, which you can then spread over the desired areas.
- First of all, clean your face with a damp cloth and some neutral soap.
- Once your face is free of dirt and makeup, spread the mask over the areas you wish to treat (forehead, nose, cheeks, etc.)
- Use a brush to make it easier to spread the mixture and try to spread it out into a thin layer.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes until it’s completely dry.
- After this time, take the edge of the face mask between your fingers and peel it off in one smooth action to remove your blackheads.
- Be careful with this last step to avoid hurting your skin.
- After removing the mask, rinse with warm water and moisturize.
- Repeat this treatment up to twice a week, as if you use it too often you could dry out your skin.
Is your skin overly greasy? Do you have pimples and blackheads? If so, try out this homemade black face mask and see for yourself how well it gets rid of imperfections.