The Best Natural Ways to Eliminate Cellulite
Cellulite is a common problem for many women. Most sources agree that cellulite dimples are caused by problems or imbalances in an individual’s body fat and connective tissue. But there are a lot of different theories. Whatever the cause, we’re going to show you some great natural ways to eliminate cellulite.
It seems that hormones, diet, lifestyle and genes play a role in cellulite, but aren’t the only factors. Overweight people are more likely to have cellulite, but it’s also a problem for a lot of thin women. But, there are some natural things you can do to eliminate cellulite, or at least reduce its presence in your body.
You can eliminate cellulite with simple home treatments and don’t need to spend a lot of money to do so. There are some great natural and herbal remedies for cellulite out there, though it’s usually best to talk to your doctor before you try any of them.
Apple cider vinegar: a natural way to eliminate cellulite
This is one of the best home remedies for cellulite. The nutritional components in apple cider vinegar can help you get rid of it naturally. Estrogen and progesterone are two female hormones responsible for the fat deposits that cause the majority of cellulite in women. Thankfully, apple cider vinegar is here to help.
To use it against cellulite, follow the steps below:
- Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with 8 ounces of water, in a glass.
- Add a small amount on honey to make it a little sweeter.
- Drink every morning for a great natural way to eliminate cellulite.
Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a topical cure for cellulite. If you’d prefer to try this option, follow these steps:
- Mix one part of your favorite massage cream or oil with three parts apple cider vinegar.
- Gently mix the solution over the areas with cellulite twice a day, every day.
- Use the topical apple cider vinegar mixture consistently for best results.
One of the best ways to get rid of cellulite is to improve blood circulation to skin. Dry brushing is a great way to do that. When you do this natural remedy every day, it helps eliminate excess fluid and toxins trapped in the skin. Some of these toxins contribute to cellulite, so it’s good to get them out of your body.
Coffee and sugar exfoliant
Most natural cellulite treatments use simple combinations of things you already have at home. This homemade coffee and sugar exfoliant helps boost fat metabolism, along with eliminating excess liquid in skin tissues. Here’s how to make it:
- Mix half a cup of ground coffee with 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- The mixture will create an exfoliant you can spread on the parts of your body with cellulite, rubbing it in with circular motions.
- You can also apply olive oil to these areas.
- Once you’ve done this, rinse the exfoliant off in the shower.
You’ll notice a difference after several weeks of consistent use.
Gelatin and cellulite have an interesting relationship. If you want to get rid of cellulite naturally and at home, try to include foods with gelatin in your diet. A lot of people use gelatin to lose weight. Just remember: exercise and overall weight loss are still two of the best natural ways to eliminate cellulite.
You might like:
We still don’t know a ton about it, but it seems that gelatin can help improve connective tissue health, which is important when it comes to cellulite. The amino acids in gelatin help form basic components in connective tissue, and can also help regulate weight. So, if you’re looking for a good remedy for cellulite, add gelatin to your diet.It might interest you...