How to Prepare an Anti-Stress Smoothie
This shake is rich in vitamin B and C and has calming properties. These help us to relax and fight anxiety at the same time.
Nothing helps us relax after a stressful day like an anti-stress smoothie.
This natural drink can be our best ally against stress. This is true especially if we take an hour to relax in peace and quiet.
As we all know, stress comes from our mental processes. Obligations, external pressures, and the noise of our thoughts are always our worst enemies.
That being said, there are therapeutic foods. If we are healthy on the inside, our brain can bless us with endorphins.
At the same time, feeling healthy helps us to see things from another point of view.
That being said, this is what we suggest: take a moment for yourself. Don’t rush. Allow yourself to enjoy the here and now. In the future, enjoy it with this delicious anti-stress smoothie.
The best anti-stress smoothie foods
We need to use foods that are both organic and rich in nutrients that can help our mood.
In this article, we will tell you what to include in this easy and delicious natural smoothie.
You can find chia seeds in any health food store or a specialized section of your supermarket. They are fantastic for taking care of our health. These seeds are also a “superfood” that helps fight against stress.
- These small seeds have many minerals. Among the list, there is magnesium and vitamin B. Both of these are essential for reducing stress.
- The biggest benefit of these seeds is their high content of omega 3 fatty acids. They are very good for regulating your mood. These acids are also good for taking care of our heart health.
- In almonds, we find a mineral that we’ve already seen before. This is a great nutrient for regulating stress, it’s magnesium.
- At the same time, these dry fruits are rich in fiber. This helps to stabilize our blood sugar levels.
- Also, there’s a simple combination we can make to fight anxiety. That is a combination of Vitamin B in these foods with vitamin C.
Strawberries are both rich in magnesium and give us large quantities of vitamin C.
- Did you know that if we ate between 15 and 20 strawberries a day, we would get the recommended daily amount of vitamin ?.
- These fruits are rich in antioxidants, folic acid, potassium, phosphorous, iron, calcium zinc, and selenium.
- Strawberries are very nutritious. They cover most of our nutritional needs when we find ourselves in times of stress.
Dark chocolate protein powder
- In pharmacies and in supplement stores, we can find this kind of powder.
- It’s a complete protein mixed with black chocolate. This covers part of our nutritional needs without making us lose weight.
- When we find ourselves in times of stress and anxiety, our natural defenses are weaker. This means we need to get a large number of nutrients and a lot of energy.
- We also can’t forget that dark chocolate increases our endorphins. Dark chocolate is also rich in magnesium and is great for fighting stress.
Orange blossom honey
There are many different kinds of kinds of honey. One of the most beneficial is, without a doubt, orange blossom honey. It is well known for its calming properties.
You can find all of these ingredients in health food stores.
How to prepare this anti-stress smoothie
- 1 cup (200 ml) of almond milk;
- 10 strawberries;
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of chia seeds;
- 2 tablespoons (50 g) orange blossom honey;
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of dark chocolate protein powder;
- 3 ice cubes.
- First, wash and cut the strawberries in half. Make sure you only use organic strawberries. They also shouldn’t be too ripe.
- If strawberries aren’t in season, you can exchange them for any other fruit that’s rich in vitamin C. Papayas are a great choice.
- Then, in a blender, add the almond milk, strawberries, chia seeds, honey, and dark chocolate protein powder.
- Blend everything well for a few seconds or until smooth. Then add the three ice cubes.
- Enjoy this calming anti-stress smoothie. Then enjoy an hour of relaxation. You will see how much better you feel afterward.