Do you want to improve your appearance? It is possible to do so with these recommendations. With the help of these oils, you will be able to achieve a better appearance.
If what you are looking for is a drastic effect, the best thing to do is use these oils at least once a week.
You can also add them to your daily creams, hair conditioners and different serums. Some of the oils can also be taken orally.
1. Sesame oil for your teeth
If you want white, healthy teeth, you can use sesame oil to get them. Sesame seed oil is made up of a large amount of multivitamin acids and trace elements.
- Because of that, rinsing your teeth with the sesame oil will leave you with a bright, white smile.
- Also, it helps the tissues in your gums, mouth and tongue regenerate faster.
2. Hibiscus oil to accelerate hair growth
For those with fine hair, hibiscus oil is a great option. Thanks to its contents of vitamin C, it is able to produce an increase in the hair’s collagen.
- Also, it contains amino acids that help to nourish and strengthen your roots.
- This substance is capable of giving your follicles new life and recuperating its correct function.
Without a doubt, this type of oil will help give your hair more body and volume.
3. Castor oil for your eyebrows and eyelashes
Castor oil is perfect for your eyebrows and eyelashes. Its continuous use is very beneficial. It is the perfect oil for improving the metabolic processes in the cells.
Also, its stearic and linoleic acids keeps valuable moisture in, protecting the hairs from falling out, as well as from dryness, heat and the sun.
4. Linseed oil
If what you are looking for is a depurative plan, linseed oil is your best option. This oil is considered the best remedy for fighting a lot of harmful substances in the body.
This oil is capable of providing the body with fatty acids, vitamins and potassium, which makes its consumption almost vital. It also helps to cleanse the body.
- If you consume this oil continuously for a week, you will see a noticeable improvement in your metabolic processes.
- Don’t hesitate to include it in your diet as an extra ingredient.
5. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is one of the best possible solutions for fighting acne. It is known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties.
- Also, this substance is ideal if we want our wounds to heal as quickly as possible.
- It is normal to include it in your acne treatment and to care for greasy, problematic skin.
6. Olive oil for smooth feet
If you want smooth feet, you can get them with olive oil. Olive oil is great for your skin, both on your face as well as on the rest of your body, as well as for your hair and nails.
If you are looking to take care of yourself, you can choose between two different ways of using it. You can combine it with your favorite cosmetic product or use it naturally.
7. Almond oil
Almond oil is a great option for your nails and cuticles.
It is a type of oil that can be used daily to nourish and regenerate your skin. It also contains anti-fungal and curative properties.
8. Avocado oil
Avocado oil will help you fight damage caused by free radicals.
It will give you more nourished and softer skin thanks to its high content of phytosterols and vitamins E, D and A.
All of this makes it the ideal ingredient for taking care of dry skin and preventing premature aging in your face.
9. Natural marigold oil for your scars
Marigold oil is great for treating scars on your skin. For starters, marigold is rich in phytosterols, saponins and beta-kerotins, which give it antiseptic and healing properties.
Also, it works to help with the synthesis of glycoproteins and collagens, which helps the skin heal without leaving marks.