9 Natural Secrets for Getting the Body You Want. You’ll Love Them!
Looking for some healthy secrets for getting the body you want? It's all about a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Learn more in this article!
To achieve the body you want, you need just two things: to have willpower and to follow some guidelines that guarantee your health and well-being.
What we mean by this is very simple: it is not about aspiring to something impossible, to achieving the perfect size, but rather the ideal scenario is to enjoy a healthy body with neither too little nor too much.
The goal is that we feel well both within and without.
Achieving this is much easier than we think: we don’t need to go hungry, or suffer long hours in the gym nor follow untrustworthy diets from gurus who promise the impossible.
The advice we are going to propose to you today in reality consists of highly recommended lifestyle habits that are worth integrating into our routines: they will help you lose weight and to feel like your body is working much better.
1. Say yes to a good breakfast
Having a good breakfast is not at odds with having a beautiful, healthy body. In fact, starting the day with a varied, balanced meal rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and powerful antioxidants is a synonym of well-being.
- It gets our metabolism into action, to burn fats.
- The fiber cares for our digestive system.
- It offers us energy to improve our attention and productivity.
So, a good coffee, a piece of fruit, or even some eggs, for example, will help us to feel satisfied and will give us fabulous nutrients to help us to keep going much better until the next meal of the day without snacking.
2. Protein is necessary to achieve the body we want
Increasing our consumption of healthy protein sources, like lean meats and vegetables, will also help us to achieve a healthier, firmer and more beautiful body.
- We must remember that proteins play an essential role in our body, as they promote, for example, increased muscle mass, while also reducing fat…
- Nor is this about getting obsessed with drinking the typical high protein smoothies sold in pharmacies.
- This is about “eating well, eating better”, making sure that our dishes always have a portion of fiber, a portion of vitamins and a portion of carbohydrates.
- We also mustn’t forget that leaving out protein rich foods would mean losing muscle mass and causing a slower metabolism.
3. Preference for liquids
This is not about “prioritizing” liquids but rather about always including them in the most original, fun and healthy ways:
- Start your mornings with a glass of warm water with lemon.
- Include a natural juice in your breakfast, for example grapefruit, apple, or tomato juice…
- Always carry a bottle of water with you.
- Always include a natural soup in your dinners (not dried soup, better a homemade one).
- Remember the good it will do you to drink a herbal infusion before going to sleep.
4. Replace refined grains with wholegrains
It doesn’t cost us anything and yet it makes a big difference: start today by substituting your cereals, bread and refined flours with wholegrain equivalents, that is to say where the whole grain is present including the hull.
This way we will achieve a greater fiber and protein intake as well as increasing B vitamins, which we always need.
5. Lift weights
This is not about making an exaggerated effort from one day to the next to try to lift 30 kilos of weights, absolutely not. We should never run this kind of risk.
This is simply about starting with small weights and day by day, month by month, increasing our strength and resistance.
- Lifting weights will help us burn fat.
- We will get into shape.
- We’ll reduce stress and anxiety.
- We’ll look better in the mirror.
Don’t hesitate to buy yourself a couple of small weights and dedicate a few minutes of your time to this exercise each day.
6. Eat brightly colored fruits and vegetables
Strawberries, cranberries, carrots, squashes, apples, beetroots, peppers, mangos, papayas, cherries…
The more intense the color, the more antioxidants they offer, as well as more vitamins and minerals…
So, when you go to the supermarket, allow yourself to be guided by what’s natural, by the foods that seduce your senses with their colors and scents…
- All that the earth gives us through natural, organic farming will care for your health, your weight and your well-being.
7. Do “mini” exercise
Run intensely for two minutes than walk at a normal pace for another fifteen… Climb stairs, stretch for five minutes, jump rope in the afternoon for another ten minutes…You can even do exercise at the office!
These “mini” exercises enable us to stay active, care for our metabolism, get our heart going and, above all, help us to improve our health and prevent the damage associated with being sedentary.
So..what kind of “mini” training have you done today?
8. Eat healthy fats
Healthy fats are essential for any good diet that’s worthwhile.
The foods that can’t be missing from our diet include:
- Olive oil
Not only will we achieve a more beautiful body but we will also care for our heart, we will feel satisfied and we will get sufficient energy.
Discover also: Six Natural Drinks to Help You Sleep Better
9. Sleep at least 8 hours a day
We all lead lives full of pressure, obligations, schedules to fulfill and people to attend to.
- However, what we must not neglect is our rest: sleeping well is essential to living better.
- Try to take care of your daily habits in order for your rest to always be deep and restorative, making sure you get your good 8 hours sleep so that you can get up in good form and well prepared to start the day.
- Getting a good rest cares for our weight, our metabolism, our heart health and our brain health.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to work for a healthy and beautiful body that enables to you enjoy your life fully!