Everyone wants to take care of their body and have a nice figure. However, once you reach the age of 30, your metabolism starts to slow down, and it will continue to do so over the course of that decade.
This doesn’t need to get in the way of having a perfect figure, though. It’s as simple as taking care of yourself and learning how to be a little healthier.
It’s easier than you think and all you need to do is follow these steps.
Tips for a Perfect Figure in Your 30’s
1. Take care of your dietFirst things first: you need to pay attention to what you eat. Remember that once your metabolism starts to slow down, it will be easier to gain weight.
This means you have to take care of your diet and avoid binge eating.
Eat more frequently but in smaller quantities. Remember that one of the secrets of a good diet is to eat small amounts, but regularly.
This will help you avoid getting to your main meals of the day feeling hungry. When you eat little, and often, it also activates your metabolism.
Remember that each food has its specific benefits, and if you can combine them at the right times it will boost your success both for your health and your figure.
Also read: 7 negative effects of refined flour
2. Respect your bedtime
Believe it or not, getting too little sleep can lead to weight gain.
In addition to sleeping enough, don’t forget to:
- Get exercise
- Don’t eat too much during mealtime
- Restrict your use of mobile devices
Take a relaxing shower and read a little before you go to bed. You’ll see how easy it is to fall asleep.
3. ExerciseYou don’t have to kill yourself at the gym to get the right amount of exercise. All you need to do is get 30 minutes of exercise between four and six times a week.
You could get the same benefits from exercising for an hour and a half at a moderate level a couple times a week. Just be sure to manage your time so you don’t wear yourself out completely.
4. Control your metabolism
Because this is the time in your life when your metabolism will start to slow down, you need to consume foods that will help you speed it up.
Try including the following in your diet:
- Chili peppers
- Foods that are rich in calcium
5. Stay hydratedGood hydration is key because it helps quench hunger pangs and promotes weight loss by eliminating salt and retained fluids.
Being hydrated also improves your digestion and speeds up your metabolism. As you know, the more active your metabolism, the easier it will be to maintain the figure you desire.
6. Consume foods that are rich in vitamin C
To have a beautiful figure, you should include foods that are rich in vitamin C, protein, and fiber in your diet. These are ideal sources of energy to start your day with strength.
Be sure to consume:
Before your main meal, for example, you could start with an apple, some tuna, or a fruit smoothie. These are nutritious, healthy options that will quickly satisfy your feelings of hunger.
Visit this article: The best foods to satisfy your hunger
7. TeasAdd tea to your diet. You can find plenty of delicious and healthy options in grocery stores.
It’s a great idea to start your day with a cup of green tea, for example.
In addition to providing you with energy, it will help care for the health of your heart, prevent fluid retention, and promote the removal of toxins.
8. If you enjoy sweets, choose them wisely
Not all sweets are made equally. If you like candy, for example, you’ll have to decide which ones to consume. If you have uncontrollable cravings at night, try having some dark chocolate.
This is a much healthier option than products that contain commercial sugars.
Of course, you still need to be careful with your portions. Remember that everything should be in moderation, and this is especially true for products that are rich in sugar.
Follow these recommendations and you’ll notice the difference!