Blackheads are one of the most common beauty problems.
They appear when an accumulation of oily residue and dead skin cells block your pores. They show up as small white or yellowish blackheads, usually around the chin and T-zone (forehead and nose).
In this article, you’ll learn how to remove blackheads.
Blackheads are not a serious problem, although they can sometimes signal a hormonal imbalance, excess toxins, or changes in the oil glands.
Even though there are many beauty products that are designed to remove blackheads, you can use effective home remedies that are cheaper and provide similar results.
In this article, we’ll share 8 quick solutions that, if used regularly, help eliminate blackheads without harming your skin.
Give them a try!
Organic honey has antibacterial properties that help cleanse your skin to get rid of blackheads caused by excessive bacteria.
It’s a moisturizing ingredient that, among other things, reduces the appearance of scars and dark spots.
- Put a little bit of organic honey on your fingertips and rub it directly onto the blackheads.
- Let it dry and, after an hour, rinse off with warm water.
- Use every day for better results.
Check out this article:How to Prepare 5 Remedies with Honey to Improve Your Health
2. Egg whites
This ingredient is rich in essential amino acids. It not only helps repair facial skin but also regulates excess oil to reduce the appearance of acne and blackheads.
- Whip the egg white and spread it over your face to make a mask.
- Let dry about 30 minutes and remove with cold water.
- Use at least 3 times a week.
Rich in polyphenol and essential minerals, tomatoes offer many benefits for your skin’s health.
Its astringent properties clear impurities from inside of your pores and noticeably reduce the amount of blackheads on your face.
- Grind a ripe tomato and apply it over your entire face.
- Leave mask for 20 minutes and rinse off.
- Apply 3 or 4 times a week.
4. Orange peel
Did you know that you shouldn’t throw out your orange peels? That’s because they’re high in antioxidants and essential oils that can improve your skin’s appearance.
Plus, their astringent effect reduces excess oil and helps deep clean blocked pores.
- Grate an orange peel and dampen with a little bit of water.
- Apply the remedy over your entire face and let sit 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and apply 3 times a week.
Note: Use this remedy only at night. Exposure to sunlight after its application can cause dark spots.
Cucumbers are rich in water and antioxidants. They act as a natural tonic, fighting blackheads and sagging facial skin.
In addition, they refresh your skin and leave it soft while removing oily residues and impurities.
- Crush a peeled cucumber until a thick paste forms.
- Rub the mask over your entire face and let sit 20 minutes.
- Rinse off and use every day.
Aspirin, also known as acetylsalicylic acid, regulates the production of facial oil to reduce the appearance of blackheads and pimples.
- Grind several aspirin tablets and dampen with water.
- Rub over the blackheads and let sit 20 minutes.
- Rinse off thoroughly with water and use 2 or 3 times a week.
7. Aloe vera
Aloe vera gel has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help disinfect your skin to remove the bacteria that infect pores.
Applying it directly reduces oil, dead skin cells, and the appearance of blackheads.
- Extract the fresh gel from an aloe vera leaf and rub over your entire face.
- Let sit 20 minutes and rinse off.
- Use every day, preferably before going to bed.
Although garlic may not smell great, it contains sulfur, which helps prevent acne and blackheads.
Its properties prevent bacterial growth and promote cellular regeneration.
- Crush raw garlic and rub it over the problem areas on your face.
- Let sit 10 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Use 2 or 3 times a week.
Have you noticed small blackheads on your face? If you want to eliminate them quickly, choose one of these remedies and fight them as soon as possible.
If you experience an allergic reaction, stop using it immediately.