8 Fast Remedies to Remove Blackheads from Your Face
Blackheads are one of the most common beauty problems.
They appear when an accumulation of oily residue and dead skin cells block your pores. They show up as small white or yellowish blackheads, usually around the chin and T-zone (forehead and nose). Depending on what’s causing your blemishes, they can be difficult to get rid of.
Blackheads are not a serious problem, although they can sometimes signal a hormonal imbalance, excess toxins, or changes in the oil glands. Dermatologists at the Mayo Clinic emphasize that there are factors such as stress and diet that can make acne worse.
Even though there are many beauty products that are designed to remove blackheads, you can use effective home remedies that are cheaper and provide similar results.
In this article, we’ll share 8 quick solutions that, if used regularly, help eliminate blackheads without harming your skin. Remember to be patient, even if you are using them regularly. These things take time to work.
Give them a try!
Organic honey has antibacterial properties that help cleanse your skin to get rid of blackheads caused by excessive bacteria.
It’s a moisturizing ingredient that, among other things, reduces the appearance of scars.
- Put a little bit of organic honey on your fingertips and rub it directly onto the blackheads.
- Let it dry and, after an hour, rinse off with warm water.
- Use several times a week for the best results.
Check out this article:How to Prepare 5 Remedies with Honey to Improve Your Health
2. Egg whites
This ingredient is rich in vitamin A, which not only helps protect the skin but also regulates collagen production and delays signs of aging on the skin.
- Whip the egg white and spread it over your face to make a mask.
- Let dry about 30 minutes and remove it with cold water.
- Use at least 3 times a week.
Rich in polyphenol and essential minerals, tomatoes offer many benefits for your skin’s health.
Its astringent properties clear impurities from inside of your pores and noticeably reduce the number of blackheads on your face.
- Crush a ripe tomato and apply it over your entire face.
- Leave the mask for 20 minutes and rinse off.
- Apply 3 or 4 times a week.
4. Orange peel
Did you know that you shouldn’t throw out your orange peels? That’s because they’re high in antioxidants and essential oils that can improve your skin’s appearance.
Plus, their astringent effect reduces excess oil and helps deep clean blocked pores.
- Grate an orange peel and dampen with a little bit of water.
- Apply the remedy over your entire face and let sit 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and apply 3 times a week.
Note: Use this remedy only at night. Exposure to sunlight after its application can cause dark spots.
In addition, they refresh your skin and leave it soft while removing oily residues and impurities.
- Crush a peeled cucumber until a thick paste forms.
- Rub the mask over your entire face and let sit 20 minutes.
- Rinse off and use every day.
Aspirin, also known as acetylsalicylic acid, regulates the production of facial oil to reduce the appearance of blackheads and pimples.
- Grind several aspirin tablets and dampen with water.
- Rub over the blackheads and let sit 20 minutes.
- Rinse off thoroughly with water and use 2 or 3 times a week.
7. Aloe vera
Aloe vera gel has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help disinfect your skin to remove the bacteria that infect pores. There are quite a few scientific studies that show aloe’s effectiveness in getting rid of blackheads. Researchers have proved that topical application helps with pimples and blackheads and reduces the accumulation of sebum and dead skin cells.
- Extract the fresh gel from an aloe vera leaf and rub over your entire face.
- Let sit 20 minutes and rinse off.
- Use every day, preferably before going to bed.
Its properties prevent bacterial growth and promote cellular regeneration.
- Crush raw garlic and rub it over the problem areas on your face.
- Let sit 10 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Use 2 or 3 times a week.
Have you noticed small blackheads on your face? If you want to eliminate them quickly, choose one of these remedies and fight them as soon as possible.
If you experience an allergic reaction, stop using it immediately. As with any of these remedies, we always recommend that you talk to your dermatologist about any doubts you have. They will be able to examine your skin and tell you what is best for your skin type.It might interest you...