8 Beauty Tips for an Important Date
Although we often think our makeup is the most important thing, it’s absolutely essential to feel comfortable in your own skin to show off the beauty inside you.
Do you have an important date this weekend? Do you want to look great – natural, and really healthy? Don’t stress, because today we’re going to give you some simple beauty tips that will make you look radiant on your big date.
Beauty tips for an important date
1. Well-hydrated skin
Remember that it’s important to start preparing for your date a day or two in advance. Having soft, smooth, and hydrated skin will really help you shine. Your makeup will also look better if your skin is well-prepared, leaving fewer imperfections to cover and giving you a more natural, attractive look.
So how do you do it? It’s easy. Two days before your important date, make the following mixture and use it twice a day, in the morning and the evening.
Here’s what to do:
- You need four tablespoons of pumpkin pulp that has already been boiled and mashed.
- In a small bowl, mix the pumpkin with a tablespoon of honey, a tablespoon of olive oil, half a tablespoon of milk, and a tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Once you have a smooth paste, apply it to your face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with fresh water.
- Repeat this twice a day and you’ll see how moisturized and fresh your skin looks.
2. Hair that’s shiny, soft, and silky
- You’ll just need an avocado, two drops of almond oil, and two drops of coconut oil. You can find the two oils in any natural or beauty shop.
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl – the coconut and almond oils are excellent for restoring damaged hair.
- Apply this simple mask to damp hair and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Just wait and see how gorgeous your hair is afterwards.
You might like:
3. Glowing eyes
Bright eyes framed by strong and full eyelashes are another thing you want to really stand out. One simple way to do this is to use a Vaseline and castor oil remedy two days before the date.
At night before you go to bed, massage a little bit of Vaseline with a drop of castor oil over your eyelids. Leave it on until morning and wake up with eyes that really pop.
4. Full, soft lips
There are few aspects of a woman more attractive than her lips. But they occasionally dry out and crack, with dead skin showing when you put on lipstick. So, what should you do?
- Again, you’ll be using a little Vaseline. Spread it onto your lips, then add a little granulated sugar. This will help lightly exfoliate them.
- Dab a cotton ball in a little warm water and massage your lips slowly, gently removing the dead skin.
- Then apply a little petroleum jelly and leave it on overnight. You’ll wake up to softer, more beautiful lips.
5. Beautiful nails
Good beauty tips for going on a date can’t leave out the nails! Here’s an easy trick you can start two days in advance. What you do is:
- Add two drops of lemon juice, a tablespoon of olive oil, a bit of crushed garlic, and the gel from a vitamin B capsule to your usual clear nail polish.
- Paint this on your bare nails like normal to make them healthier and stronger.
- When the big day comes, choose a subtle but elegant color, like skin tones or pastels – they’re very appealing.
6. Get plenty of rest the night before
One of the best beauty tips we can give you before your date is to remember to get a good night’s sleep! Try to go to bed early. You’ll wake up feeling rested and relaxed, without those classic bags or circles under the eyes. You can also put some lavender under your pillow: the relaxing smell will help you get more restful sleep.
7. Remember that less is more
True beauty comes from within. What we’re trying to say is that it’s best not to go overboard on cosmetics and makeup.
Don’t worry about making yourself look perfect – take advantage of your natural gifts, let your hair down, wear a simple, attractive outfit, and choose neutral makeup colors that enhance either your eyes or your lips (but not both).
The important thing is that you feel comfortable with how you look. You can bet that that will enhance your appearance.
8. A relaxing bath before your important date
This is the last of our beauty tips for your date, but it’s also important. You want to arrive for your date calm and relaxed, and the best way to do it is by taking a warm bath beforehand to calm your nerves, draw the tension out of your muscles, relax your face, and let the steam draw toxins out of your pores.
It’s worth spending at least half an hour in the tub with some bath salts and pleasant aromas.
Enjoy your date, and remember: act natural and always be yourself.