8 Aphrodisiacs For Men
Since ancient times, men have constantly followed every method to intensify, preserve and redeem their sexual capacity or motivate their partner’s sexual desires. One of the most common and persistent ways to do this is with aphrodisiacs for men.
In fact, various cultures and civilizations around the world have been taking advantage of the benefits of aphrodisiacs for thousands of years. The main sources are specific herbs and natural foods.
Aphrodisiacs act as an agent that can awaken sexual desire. Apart from increasing sexual desire, it’s also believed that aphrodisiacs treat sexual dysfunction, which is due to etiological factors and old age.
Aphrodisiacs for men are classified into two types according to how they work:
- The first type of aphrodisiac increases libido (sexual desire).
- The second type improves the ability to enjoy sexual activity (increase in stamina).
To enjoy a satisfying sex life, include the following aphrodisiacs in your daily diet.
You have probably heard about ginseng again and again when reading natural aphrodisiac lists. Ginseng is a natural sex enhancer.
It contains compounds similar to steroids that stimulate libido and improve endurance.
A study published in 2015 showed an improvement of more than 60% in men with erectile dysfunction compared to the placebo group of only 30%.
How do you use it?
- To reap the benefits of ginseng you can chew the root or soak it in water to make tea.
- However, the most effective way to get results from Korean ginseng is to take it as a supplement.
They are known for being an aphrodisiac and a symbol of fertility.
Almonds are abundant sources of essential fatty acids which are vital for fertility, reproductive functions, production of hormones (specifically testosterone) and a healthy libido.
This nut can also be identified by its passionate aroma.
How do you use it?
- You can give your lover a sensual massage with sweet almond oil to intensify your love making experience.
For thousands of years, various cultures around the world have praised the properties of asparagus as an aphrodisiac.
- The Greeks have referred to it through love poetry, while the Kama Sutra recommends drinking it as part of an in infusion.
- In French history, it’s said that asparagus is consumed three times a day before a wedding in hopes of increasing libido for the wedding night.
Asparagus contains aspartic acid, which helps neutralize excess ammonia found in our bodies, which can contribute to weakness and sexual disinterest.
How do you use it?
- Cut two inches off the asparagus stalk or bend it until it breaks naturally.
- When you use the breaking method you make sure that its tender spears aren’t wasted.
- Asparagus can be grilled, sautéed, steamed or roasted.
The avocado tree was named ahuacuatl by the Aztecs, which means “tree of testicles”, since a pair of avocados hanging from its tree reminded them of men’s testicles.
- The Aztecs were confident that avocados were an excellent source of minerals and that they contain potent antioxidants.
- They’re also rich in carotenoids, vitamin E, fiber, vitamin B6 and potassium.
- The vitamin E in avocados is thought to increase the intensity of an orgasm during sex.
This popular spice is used in cooking, as well as a seasoning and flavoring. Cinnamon also has medicinal properties and is a known aphrodisiac.
- To get the most out of this ingredient, you can prepare it as a drink and mix with soy milk and honey.
It’s more commonly known as a root, but it’s actually a rhizome from a floral plant. It has a pungent, but pleasant flavor and aroma, which has a relaxing effect.
- In addition to treating health problems, ginger is also known as an aphrodisiac both traditionally and scientifically.
- It’s believed that ginger increases lustful desires, libido and sexual performance. Even the writings of Confucius, which were written thousands of years ago, say that ginger boosts sexual performance.
Ingesting ginger causes a sudden surge of heat within the body that makes the heart beat faster.
It contains substances that help to detoxify the body and improve blood circulation. An increase in blood flow causes a better erection and an increase in penis sensitivity.
Honey is famous for its positive effects during sexual experiences. This medicine is one of the best to improve the sex drive.
Along with eggs, fruits, meat and nuts, it can produce some of the best recipes to “get turned on”. In ancient times, the Egyptians used honey to cure impotence and sterility.
These delicious and appetizing mollusks are an old aphrodisiac. In fact, the Romans have considered oysters as an aphrodisiac since the second century AD.
Oysters contain a lot of zinc, which increases sperm and testosterone production. As a result, they increase libido.It might interest you...