7 Ways to Fight Abdominal Fat in 60 Days
If you combine an exercise routine with a balanced diet, you’ll trim fat from your waistline as well as take care of your general health. Learn more in this article!
Abdominal fat doesn’t go away in just two days or even a month. But here are the best 7 ways to fight abdominal fat.
You need to have a clear plan and carry out each step to care for your health while remembering your objective: to lose that belly fat.
The best 7 ways to fight abdominal fat
This goal goes well beyond the mere physical aspects. First of all, we’re talking about your heart and avoiding any associated risks like heart attacks, diabetes, high triglyceride levels, and more.
You have to take action and to do that, we want to propose 7 ways to fight abdominal fat and see results quickly. Do you feel like putting them into practice today?
1. Exercise in two daily intervals
If you want to lose abdominal fat quickly, you can’t just do aerobic exercises like going for walks.
You also need an endurance routine to properly train your abdomen and back. Therefore, it’s a good idea to combine the two. And so, here are some examples.
Jumping rope and doing push-upsOne of the 7 ways to fight abdominal fat is to make sure that you exercise twice a day. A half an hour is enough, but it must be high intensity.
You’ll want to adjust the exercises to your level without exceeding your limitations or getting completely exhausted.
- Start your routine by jumping rope for five minutes at a slow pace.
- Then, do five push-ups.
- Continue with this exercise combination, slowly raising the intensity.
- Start doing some abdominal exercises. First, focus on tightening that area of the body.
- It’s a good idea to dedicate half an hour to these exercises.
You may also like:
Cycling and swimming
When you’ve finished work in the middle of the afternoon, try to do a little swimming or take a bike ride.
You don’t have to go to the gym if you don’t want to. The fundamental thing is to have willpower and to use your imagination when combining exercise routines.
2. The importance of having good postureRather than being an exercise, the following advice is a recommendation to help you keep your abdomen more firm. This one of the best ways to fight abdominal fat.
- When you sit down, always keep your back straight.
- When walking, keep your shoulders from rolling forward or tilting your neck.
- Lift your chin, hold your shoulders and back straight, and you’ll find that this posture gives you a more positive and energetic attitude.
Your abdomen will also benefit from this improved way of holding your body.
3. Downward facing dog yoga postureIt’s simple and effective. And so, you won’t feel exhausted when you do it, and it can be a daily routine that has countless benefits once you start it.
- The downward facing dog pose is when you support your weight with your hands and feet on the floor.
- This forces your abdomen to stabilize you, causing tension and resistance that you hold for two minutes.
- Try practicing this pose three times a day.
We recommend you also read:
4. Pineapple and papaya to reduce abdominal fatYou already know what kind of physical routine is needed to help you lose weight. However, it pays to learn what foods you should start adding to your diet.
Start out your day with a natural salad with pineapple, papaya, and chia seeds. Something this tasty and healthy will improve your digestion, fight inflammation, and abdominal fat.
5. Say yes to purple fruits and red vegetables
All foods that are purple or red in color are rich in anthocyanins, a fabulous antioxidant that will stimulate your metabolism and help control your levels of fat.
- Red cabbage
6. Think about MFA (monounsaturated fatty acids)
Foods that are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids are great for attacking abdominal fat.
In addition to promoting your cardiovascular health, and they’re also very satisfying and energizing. Would you like to know what they are?
- Olive oil, coconut oil, and cod liver oil
- Nuts and pistachios
7. Eat foods that are rich in insoluble fiberVegetable fiber will help you feel full and keep you from snacking between meals. Additionally, it helps lower bad cholesterol levels and fights constipation.
It’s always a good idea to introduce a little more insoluble fiber into your diet.
Don’t hesitate to try the following:
- Vegetables (broccoli, Swiss chard, raw carrots, raw spinach, asparagus, beets, artichokes, pumpkin)
- Legumes (lentils, chickpeas)
- Grains (oats, rye)
- Fruits (apples, bananas)