7 Ways to Fight Abdominal Fat in 60 Days
Abdominal fat doesn’t go away in just two days or even a month of exercise and diet. That’s why it’s essential to have a good plan and, above all, carry out each step, taking care of your health. However, it can help you to be aware of having a clear objective: to lose abdominal fat.
This goal goes far beyond mere physical appearance. We’re talking, above all, about the heart and avoiding any risk associated with obesity, such as heart attacks, diabetes, and increased triglycerides.
You must take measures. In this article, we’ll share some keys that will help you see results after two months. Do you dare to put them into practice today?
1. Exercise in two daily intervals
If you want to lose abdominal fat in 60 days, aerobic exercises won’t work, such as going for a walk. You also need resistance routines that exercise adequate work in the abdomen and back area. Therefore, it’s advisable to combine them with each other. These are some examples.
Jumping rope and doing push-ups
You should exercise twice a day. Half an hour may be enough , yes, but make sure it’s intense. However, we’ll always try to adjust these exercises to the current level, without ever exceeding the limits or without becoming exhausted.
- Start your routine by jumping rope for five minutes at a slow pace.
- Then, do five push-ups.
- Continue with this exercise combination, slowly raising the intensity.
- Start doing some abdominal exercises. First, focus on tightening that abdominal area.
- It’s a good idea to dedicate half an hour to these exercises.
Keep in mind that high intensity exercises have been shown to be very effective in improving body composition. A study published in Obesity Reviews states this and compares this type of work with another of medium but continuous intensity.
Discover: 6 Incredible Benefits of Jumping Rope
Cycling and swimming
When you’ve finished work in the middle of the afternoon, try to do a little swimming or take a bike ride.
You don’t need to go to the gym if you don’t want to. The main thing is to put will and some imagination in combined exercise routines. Also, it’s always a good idea to commute to your home or job, walking or cycling. This way, you’ll exercise and you’ll lose those extra pounds that have bothered you so much.
2. Do yoga
The downward facing dog exercise is one of the basic yoga exercises and is based on supporting the hands and feet on the ground. It forces the abdomen to make the effort to hold and stabilize you, so you have to maintain tension for a few minutes. Try to practice it three times a day to see results.
3. Watch your posture
More than an exercise, this is a useful recommendation to help make your abdomen firmer.
- When you sit down, always try to keep your back straight.
- While you walk, keep your shoulders from projecting forward or your neck from leaning.
- Elevate your chin and keep your shoulders and back straight and you’ll discover how this posture gives you a more positive and energetic attitude. In addition, your abdomen will benefit from this adequate body scheme.
4. Fewer sweets and soft drinks and more water and fruits
In addition to maintaining an active lifestyle, you need to follow a healthy diet. Among the most important measures that you can apply in this regard is to cut your consumption of industrial beverages and edibles, such as canned soft drinks and bagged snacks.
Instead, it’s best to prioritize your consumption of water, infusions, and natural drinks (unsweetened), as well as the consumption of fruits rich in water and fiber, such as pineapple and papaya. Keep in mind that drinking water before meals has been shown to be effective in stimulating feelings of fullness.
5. Say yes to purple or crimson fruits and vegetables
All purple foods have anthocyanins, a type of antioxidant that help regulate metabolism and, in the same way, control bodily fat levels. Take note of the foods can help you: grapes, aubergines, blueberries, red cabbage, and beets.
6. Think “MFA” (monounsaturated fatty acids)
Foods rich in monounsaturated fatty acids are recommended to “attack” abdominal fat. In addition, they promote cardiovascular health, they’re satiating, and they’re very energetic.
- Nuts (walnuts and pistachios).
- Olive oil and cod liver oil.
On the other hand, this type of lipids have the ability to improve lean mass health, according to a study published in Frontiers in Nutrition.
7. Yes to foods high in insoluble fiber to fight abdominal fat
Vegetable fiber will help you feel satiated and not have to snack between meals. It also helps reduce bad cholesterol and fights constipation. You should consider adding some insoluble fiber in your diet. To add fiber to your diet, eat:
- Cereals (oats and rye).
- Fruits (apples and bananas).
- Legumes (lentils and chickpeas).
- Vegetables (broccoli, chard, raw carrots, raw spinach, asparagus, beets, and artichokes, pumpkins).
Improve your diet to lose weight
Apply these tips to start saying goodbye to your abdominal fat and improve your quality of life. It’s also a good idea to ask your doctor and nutritionist what other steps you should take into account to get closer to your goals in a healthy way and how to maintain them over time later.It might interest you...