Detox Treatments to Balance Your pH Levels
To mask the taste of baking soda you can add a little lemon juice, which will also help restore your body’s natural pH and provide additional vitamins.
As you may already know, one of the best ways to keep your body healthy is by having the right acid/base balance in your bloodstream. However, any small shift in these levels can cause a change in the body. Doctors will tell you that if the pH of your blood falls below 7.35, for example, the balance has tipped to become too acidic. Because of that, in today’s article we’ll be showing you how to balance your pH levels.
If your blood becomes too acidic then it can cause your nervous system to be overly sensitive, hence increasing your risk of certain diseases. It can even cause sudden severe fatigue. That’s why we recommend improving your diet and drinking these water-based detox treatment to balance your pH levels.
1. Water and fresh mint detox to balance your pH
Water and mint is a healthy combination that will help you enjoy drinking those recommended two liters of water a day. However, you should always avoid chugging 12 ounces of water at one go. It’s much better to sip water throughout the day. That keeps your stomach from becoming too full, making it easier to digest.
Let’s look a little more closely at what water and mint can do for your body:
- Firstly, mint helps promote healthy digestion
- Secondly, regular consumption of water with mint will promote better absorption of nutrients from your food
- Thirdly, it helps balance your pH in a natural, easy way
- And, finally, water with mint alleviates bloating and gas
2. Water and honey pH balancing detox
- The blend of water and honey satisfies your sweet tooth, making it a good option when you’re trying to lose weight
- In addition, it helps reduce the pain that’s caused by arthritis. As you may already know, honey is an excellent natural antibiotic that eliminates toxins and strengthens your immune system.
- When you drink this on a regular basis you’ll notice you have less inflammation.
- And, finally, water and honey gives you energy while helping balance your body’s pH.
3. Warm water with lemon to balance your pH
A simple glass of warm water with the juice from half a lemon, no sugar, nothing else added…did you know how good this can be for you if you drink it every day on an empty stomach?
- It’s excellent for balancing your pH
- It improves digestion and allows you to absorb nutrients better
- Added to that, it promotes the elimination of excess fluids
- It also strengthens your immune system
- It fights bad breath
- And, finally, it provides energy and additional vitamins
4. Water with apple cider vinegar ph balancing detox
While it’s true that some people are bothered by the taste, as you start to feel the benefits of water mixed with apple cider vinegar you might change your mind. Ready to find out what this simple combo can do for you?
- Thanks to essential amino acids, water and apple cider vinegar improve digestion. This can be especially helpful if you’ve reached that age when the stomach acids your body produces naturally don’t work as well, meaning it’s a little more difficult to digest your food
- If you drink a little apple cider vinegar mixed with water after you eat, then you’ll be amazed what it does for your digestion
- In addition to this, it will balance your pH levels and improve your overall health
Also read: Detox diet with apple cider vinegar
5. Water and baking soda ph balancing detoxYou can do a lot for your health simply by drinking a cup of water mixed with half a teaspoon of baking soda and a little lemon juice three times a week.
- It’s one of the best ways to balance your pH
- While no studies support this belief, it is thought that water and baking soda can slow the development of certain types of tumors. Regardless, there’s no denying that baking soda provides a lot of benefits and there’s no harm in consuming it on a regular basis
- It supports better kidney function as they filter your blood
- And, finally, it improves digestion
6. Water and cinnamon ph balancing detox
Try drinking a cup of water with just over half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon. It’s a great strategy to lower your blood sugar levels. You can try drinking a glass of cinnamon tea in the morning with a little honey to sweeten. It’s delicious! Or, alternatively, you can drop a cinnamon stick in a bottle of water to flavor it.
7. Water and cloves ph balancing detoxWhole cloves can be found in any grocery store or a natural store. Aside from being a very handy spice to keep in your cupboard, cloves are also excellent for your health. You might be surprised by all the benefits that cloves can provide:
- Balanced blood sugar levels
- Pain relief
- Fighting bacteria
- Enhancing arousal
- Mildly stimulating
- And even fighting spasms and cramps
To take advantage of the many benefits of cloves, all you need to do is add five whole cloves to your water bottle. As you can see, there are all sorts of ways you can make the simple act of water more fun and healthy, while balancing your body’s pH at the same time.
So now…which one will you chose? All of them? Why not! Choose whichever you think will be best suited to your body’s needs and your particular tastes. Get started today!