7 Nutritious Breakfast Smoothies for Each Day of the Week
In these nutritious smoothies you can include all kinds of food that you like for an energetic combination that will help you better face the day.
Nutritious smoothies made with fruit, vegetables, cereals, and nuts are a great option for breakfast. Plus, they help you get a good number of vitamins from the very first moment of the day.
This way, you can increase your energy levels, feel more awake, and prevent a number of illnesses that can affect your quality of life.
In this article, discover 7 recipes for nutritious, delicious and healthy breakfast smoothies, one for each day of the week!
What can we get from smoothies?
Smoothies are simple, natural recipes that are really healthy because they:
- Provide us with energy.
- Help us to feel fuller and lose weight more easily.
- Help balance the digestive system and improve intestinal transit.
- Improve the appearance of the skin, hair, and nails.
- Help reduce pain and inflammation.
- Strengthen your immune system.
- Have a high anti-oxidant content, which helps prevent aging.
What do you need?
There are many different types of smoothies and you should make them out of seasonal and local fruits and vegetables. This way, your ingredients will be of a higher quality and value, and you’ll get more nutrients.
You can vary these smoothies to make new ones, make sure you don’t get bored of them, and try out which ingredients are the best for your taste and health.
To make these breakfast smoothies, all you need is a blender and 10 minutes per day. Once done, you can drink them for breakfast in the first hour of the day, or even later in the morning if you’re still hungry.
7 healthy and delicious smoothies
1. Apple, kiwi and chia
This smoothie is ideal for addressing intestinal problems and combating constipation naturally.
- If the apple is organic, you can include the skin, which is rich in fibre.
- So that the chia seeds have a laxative effect, you should leave them to soak over night and add the water to the smoothie, too.
2. Avocado and cocoa
This is one the best smoothies for getting energy since avocado and cocoa and both very healthy foods.
As a result, their combination results in a creamy, delicious mixture.
- This drink is also very good for either losing or gaining weight, as it has the ability to balance out the fats in the body.
- It provides a great amount of protein and essential fatty acids.
3. Banana, oats, and cinnamon
This smoothie is not just full of energy, but also helps balance the digestive system. It’s ideal for people who suffer from acid reflux or slow digestion.
- The bananas and oats provide the creaminess to this smoothie, while the cinnamon adds spice to the flavor and the most stimulating character.
- We recommend you use Ceylon cinnamon, which is the most aromatic and medicinal variety.
4. Pineapple and pear
Pineapple and pear are two delicious, sweet, and refreshing fruits, which can also hydrate the body due to their high water content.
At the same time, they help fight water retention.
5. Papaya and prunes
The mixture of papaya and prunes, which you’ll need to soak overnight, produces a creamy, sweet, and curative smoothie which is fantastic for the digestive tract and good for the intestines.
If you add some papaya seeds, it can also help fight intestinal parasites.
6. Coconut and red berries
Coconuts are rich in healthy fats. Meanwhile, red berries, with their anti-oxidant properties, combine perfectly to create a delicious, curative smoothie.
We recommend sweetening it with a little stevia or honey.
7. Figs, vanilla, and rice milk
This smoothie is smooth, delicious and good for the digestive system. Its flavors are also simple, so even people who aren’t used to smoothies will love it.
The sweetness and texture of fresh figs (or dried, though they will need to be soaked) combined with the flavor of vanilla extract, and the smoothness of the rice milk results in a smoothie that you can drink at any time of the day.