7 Natural Treatments for Hair Problems
These recipes for hair care are natural, affordable, easy to prepare, and will make your hair soft and manageable so it will always look great
Are you looking for some natural ways to treat various hair problems? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place.
The recipes we’ll share today are affordable, easy to prepare, and they avoid any damage that makes you look careless. Pay attention and start making these treatments today.
1-Homemade natural shampoo
Many hair problems are the result of the use of aggressive chemicals. They can dry out your hair and leave it unhealthy, even if it feels clean.
Try this shampoo and stop buying the commercial alternatives. It will leave your hair from from toxins and very soft. You can change the scent by using different essential oils.
- An empty bottle
- 1 cup of distilled water (250 ml)
- 1 cup of natural, liquid soap with no scent (250 ml)
- A tablespoon of the essential oil of your choice (15 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (30 ml)
- Add all the ingredients to the bottle and shake vigorously.
- Use this shampoo instead of the one you use now.
- You can substitute honey for the aloe vera, if that’s what you have on hand.
See also: How to increase hair volume
2-Conditioner for curly hairProblems with curly hair usually come from being dry. It can lead to tangles and a damaged appearance. If you don’t take care of your hair, split ends and hair loss will be a regular problem.
This conditioner will give you soft hair with defined curls that are manageable and always look perfect.
- 1 cup of coconut oil (250 ml)
- ½ cup of organic honey (125 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of mint oil (15 ml)
- 1 plastic shampoo bottle
- Combine the ingredients and mix well until you get a homogeneous liquid.
- Apply this to your hair using a gentle massage and use a comb to help remove any tangles.
- Rinse well with warm water.
You don’t have to worry about winding up with oily hair when you use this rinse. Although coconut oil does contain fats, it actually deeply hydrates the hair. Honey will leave your hair feeling clean without irritating your scalp. The mint oil has a wonderful smell, but you can also substitute another oil that you like or not use any at all.
3-Mask for manageable hair
Tangles and knots are some of the most serious problems for hair. This mask helps you get more manageable hair in less than 30 minutes.
Make sure that the yogurt you choose is plain and good quality. Ideally, you should make your own yogurt at home, but you can also buy it without any additives.
You can use this mask after your regular conditioner to improve its effects. You’ll see the benefits after one treatment per week.
- 1 cup of plain yogurt (250 ml)
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil (60 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of organic honey (30 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E (5 ml)
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and store in a jar with a lid. Refrigerate this mixture and apply it to your hair whenever you need it, with the help of a comb or brush.
4-Treatment to thicken hairDo you have very thin hair? In comes cases, this can be genetic. Most of the time it’s a symptom of something else. The medical problems that can cause thin hair are hormonal changes, a lack of nutrients, diabetes, and circulatory problems.
To solve this issue once and for all, you need to improve your overall health. Meanwhile, use this treatment to thicken your hair a bit.
- ½ cup of beer (125 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (15 ml)
- 1 egg
- Mix these three ingredients in a bowl.
- Wash your hair normally and dry it until it is damp.
- Apply the mask using a brush or a comb.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
Read also: 4 cinnamon hair masks
5-Mask to fight sun damage
One of the most common problems with hair is sun damage. This cream will repair hair and eliminate extreme dryness. It will also fight any discoloration in about four weeks.
If you spend a lot of time in the sun, be sure to protect your hair. The easiest thing to do is wear a hat, but you can also apply a few drops of carrot oil.
- 2 tablespoons of avocado pulp (30 g)
- ½ cup of aloe vera gel (125 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil (30 ml)
- First, mix the three ingredients until a paste forms.
- Then, apply this mask from the roots of your hair to the ends. Make sure you cover all of your hair.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Apply this mask twice a week if the damage is severe, or if you are exposed to the sun on a daily basis. Otherwise, once a week is sufficient.
6-Detox maskEven if your hair looks healthy, environmental pollutants can cause toxins to build up. That’s why you should perform a monthly detox to reduce your hair problems.
- 1 cup of warm water (250 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (30 ml)
- Combine all ingredients and apply this mask to your hair, paying special attention to your scalp.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing.