To burn abdominal fat, ideally, we should eat at least four small meals a day and include two or three apples in our daily diet – for example, one for breakfast and the other in juice form – as apples help naturally eliminate fat.
When it comes to accumulating fat, the abdominal region is without a doubt the most critical part of our body. Fat accumulates here almost without us even noticing, breaking that natural balance we have around our waist. What can we do? We recommend including the following foods in your daily diet. With just a little effort you can burn abdominal fat quickly and effectively.
Recommendations to burn abdominal fat
Some unhealthy lifestyle habits such as being sedentary or having a poor diet can cause abdominal fat to build up. As we all know, waiting for a miracle will not do much; to get that flat stomach, you need to put forth some effort and make some small sacrifices, such as avoiding those foods that cause you to retain liquids and store fats. For this reason, we recommend the following:
- Try to drink two liters of water a day, in addition to natural fruit juices.
- Cut out refined flours, processed foods, sweets, etc.
- Eliminate salt from your diet because it is the main reason you retain fluids.
- Get used to doing a little exercise every day. Simply by regularly walking a half hour per day you can greatly improve your health. Don’t think twice about doing so.
- Remember that a diet does not mean you stop eating. You should eat four times a day: breakfast (very important), lunch, a small snack, and dinner. It is best to eat smaller portions per meal, but do stick to these four meals a day. For example, never skip breakfast or dinner.
Foods that burn abdominal fat
What if you began every day with a delicious apple? Excellent. This is a great idea recommended by doctors and nutritionists, and a good way to start off your day, especially if you pair it with oatmeal for breakfast. Apples are good for helping us burn fat because they’re rich in Vitamin C, flavonoids, and beta-carotene. Now, we should bear in mind that we should eat two or three a day for them to really help us lose weight. That it why it is good to make homemade apple juice in addition to eating an apple with breakfast. Apple juice with beets is also a perfect complement to our dinner. Sound good?
Bananas have between 75 and 130 calories. This fruit is rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium, and vitamins. It is like an isotonic drink in food form – an essential resource that we should take advantage of at least once a day. Incorporating more fresh fruit like bananas into our daily diet will help us not only lose weight, but also improve our health. Don’t forget that bananas are a a great mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack, since they help you feel full and supply you with countless vitamins to keep on with your day.
Celery shouldn’t be missing from your diet either. This vegetable helps you lose weight naturally, and pairs perfectly with a lot of foods. What’s more, it’s delicious any way you prepare it. It also has a lot of Vitamin C and calcium, which is one of the main reasons it helps you lose weight. Why not eat some today?
4. ShellfishThis option could be a little expensive to eat on a daily basis, but we recommend that you eat it at least three times a week. Shellfish have a certain kind of monounsaturated fat that helps prevent fat from accumulating, and they are very healthy and rich in Omega 3. Eat shellfish with whatever you would like, since you will get a lot of vitamins and minerals.
There is the false belief that avocados make you gain weight. That isn’t true. Avocados contain oleic acid, something that helps eliminate or delay the feeling of hunger. In addition, avocados contain fiber which helps us get that flat stomach. As long as we don’t eat too much of them, avocados help eliminate fat and make us feel full, which is one of their best qualities. It is enough to just eat one avocado a day. Avocados are perfect in salads or creams, and their healthy flavor is irresistible.
We love cherries. If you have the opportunity to get them for a good price at your local market, definitely take some home with you. Cherries are good for the digestive system and the heart; they help lower cholesterol and supply uric acid; they also regulate the metabolism to reduce hunger and simultaneously help keep you healthy. They are rich in antioxidants. So if they’re in season, don’t hesitate to buy some. However, we don’t recommend cherry juices sold in stores, since cherries that aren’t fresh lose their nutritional value. They are just sugary beverages that won’t help you lose weight at all.
We are big tomato fans. They are delicious in salads and sauces, go great in all dishes, and provide us with a unique and necessary flavor each day. But did you know that tomatoes reduce lipid accumulation in the blood? That’s why they cleanse the body so fat doesn’t accumulate. Don’t forget to include tomatoes in your meals!