7 Balanced Meals For Losing Weight and Fat
Following a varied and balanced diet, along with physical activity, can help you lose weight easier and more safely than using restrictive alternatives.
To lose weight, it is important to do physical activity. However, it will be harder to get goods results if you are not on a healthy, balanced diet. So, these balanced meals will help you lose weight and reduce your fat consumption.
This doesn’t mean you have to always eat the same thing, but you can have a variety of meals that will help you maintain a low fat diet. By doing this and combing these meals with regular physical activity, you can get significant results, such as losing 5 to 15 kg after a few weeks.
When it comes to breakfast, it will be important to continue having regular meals, based on having around one cup of skim milk or natural yogurt. You can also drink natural juice or eat a piece of fruit.
Likewise, you can complement your breakfast with some whole wheat toast along with a tablespoon of olive oil or a little bit of turkey or ham. You should avoid eating cookies, pastries or products with butter or marmalade due to being high in sugar and saturated fats.
Therefore, your snacks should be based on a large piece of fruit, or two smaller ones, or even a skim yogurt. You could also east whole wheat toast with Burgos cheese, turkey, a coffee or an infusion.
During lunch and even dinner, you have to be more creative and vary your dishes more often. Continue reading to learn about several balanced meals that will help you lose weight. Likewise, you can use them throughout the week.
- Day 1: salad with lettuce, carrots, tomatoes and asparagus. Chicken breast with white rice. Whole wheat bread with a piece of fruit or an infusion.
- Day 2: Mozzarella, tomato and oregano salad. Baked flounder with spices or vegetable stew. Wheat bread and a fruit salad.
- Day 3: Boiled green beans. Baked bass with a roasted red pepper salad. Wheat bread and a piece of fruit.
- Day 4: Cooked broccoli. Baked rabbit with prunes and mushrooms. Wheat bread and non-fat yogurt.
- Day 5: Turkey breast with apple and raisins. Baked or boiled artichoke with garlic. Whole wheat bread with a piece of fruit.
- Day 6: Green asparagus salad. Green peppers filled with white rice and turkey. Whole wheat bread and a piece of fruit or an infusion.
- Day 7: Room temperature mushroom salad. Garlic rabbit with white wine sauce. Whole wheat bread and non-fat yogurt.
Just like with our lunches, you can make delicious, low-fat dishes for dinner that will help us lose weight. So, you can take a look at some examples of meals that you can make throughout the week:
- Day 1: Celery and carrot soup. Grilled chicken. Fat-free yogurt or a piece of fruit.
- Day 2: Omelet. Vegetable stew. Fat-free yogurt or a piece of fruit.
- Day 3: Cream of squash. Mushrooms seasoned with spices. Fruit salad or an infusion.
- Day 4: A cup of gazpacho or served in a bowl with a cooked egg. Vegetable mix. Fat-free yogurt or a piece of fruit.
- Day 5: Omelet with squash. Baked cod with oregano. Fruit salad or an infusion.
- Day 6: Garlic soup with walnuts. Beans with cooked potatoes. Fat free yogurt or a piece of fruit.
- Day 7: Spinach with sliced ham, raisins and pine nuts. Poached eggs. Fat free yogurt or a piece of fruit.
As you can see with all of the meals, the dishes can be very different, but all of them are based on lowering the amount of fats and sugars.
- You should avoid eating red meat and eat for chicken, turkey, rabbit or white fish instead.
- Eliminating refined sugars, such as white bread or white flour is also an important aspect.
In conclusion, the key to these balanced meals for weight loss is to focus on seasonal fruits, vegetables and fat-free dairy products.