6 Ways to Burn 600 Calories per Day
In order to lose weight, you need to increase your physical activity while reducing your caloric intake. That is to say that you must burn more calories than you consume.
Lots of people want to lose weight, and they know that it requires a lot of discipline and commitment. This is because weight loss is mostly achieved with diet and exercise, which aren’t exactly easy. There are many different ways to lose a little weight each day without starving yourself. Remember that following diets that are too extreme can have serious negative consequences on your health. You can burn 600 calories per day healthily.
The key is to understand that you need to reduce the number of calories you consume and increase your physical activity. That will allow you to burn 600 calories per day.
Why should you aim to burn 600 calories per day?
Burning 600 calories a day is an easily-attainable goal that doesn’t require a ton of effort. There are many different ways to achieve this. What’s more, you can even do it while performing your daily activities at home or at work.
Read this article, too:
To get rid of those extra 600 calories, you can do a variety of exercises and follow some of these recommendations that will help you increase your body’s ability to burn calories. By eliminating 3,500 calories per week, you lose a pound without having to follow a strict and difficult diet. Of course, to achieve this goal you need to lead a healthier lifestyle and start exercising, though.
How can you burn 600 calories a day?
As we have stated, to burn 600 calories per day isn’t difficult and you can accomplish it by doing your regular activities or some simple exercises that you might even find enjoyable.
Steps for burning those 600 calories
- Step 1: First of all, you burn more calories when you’re standing than when you’re sitting. So if you’re in the middle of a simple activity like talking on the phone, stand up. Fold your clothes while standing. This might sound insignificant, but it does add up after a while.
- Step 2: Obviously, if you want to burn calories you need a daily exercise routine. But to improve the results you get and meet your goal, you’ll have to increase the intensity of the exercises and possibly the length of time that you do them. For example, if you walk 30 minutes every day, keep that length of time and run instead. Instead of 100 calories, you’ll have burned 200. It’s also more effective to switch up your exercises, combing cardiovascular activities with strength training.
- Step 3: You can exercise and burn more calories throughout your day without having to set aside a specific time slot to a special activity. Consider using the stairs instead of the elevator, for example. And while you’re brushing your teeth, take the time to do squats. You can also do your exercises while watching your favorite TV show.
- Step 4: In addition to doing more cardio, add in some exercises using weights. Strength training will help tone your body as well as burn calories.
- Step 5: Finally, pick up a sport to play that will help you meet your goal of burning 600 calories per day. You can play tennis, soccer, go swimming, or anything else. Just make sure you enjoy it so that you’ll actually want to do it.
Traditional exercises to burn fat
These exercises are the best way to burn 600 calories per day or more. There’s no need to join a gym to achieve your goals – just doing these simple exercises at or around your home will give you results you can see in just a few weeks.
- Jogging on a treadmill for an hour burns up to 675 calories
- Running on a treadmill for an hour burns up to 986 calories
- Jumping rope for an hour burns up to 730 calories
- Doing 20 minutes of sit-ups burns up to 200 calories
- Walking for an hour can burn up to 200 calories
- 30 minutes of biking a day will help you burn more than 200 calories
Check out this article, too:
In addition to the above recommendations for burning extra calories, you should also keep a diet that’s rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and water. If possible, you should minimize your caloric intake. If you’re like most people, you’re consuming more calories than experts recommend.