Discover 6 Tricks to Detoxify Your Hair
Many things have negative effects on your hair's health. They are external aggressors that weaken, intoxicate, and dry it. Here's a list of natural ingredients that will help you strengthen and detoxify your hair
Dyes, hair dryers, irons, and many other factors such as heat and smoke damage your hair every day. This is why you should detoxify your hair at least once a week and thus prevent the damage from worsening.
In addition, your hair will be more hydrated, silky, and shiny. Undertake the following recommendations to get the hair you’ve always dreamed of.
Baking soda has endless uses, including detoxifying hair.
This component completely removes dirt, which is why it’s a fan favorite.
- 3 cups of hot water (600 ml)
- 1 cup of baking soda (140 g)
- Mix the baking soda and the 3 cups of hot water in a bowl.
- Moisten your hair and wash it with the mixture.
- Massage your scalp and make sure the baking soda has soaked from root to tips.
- Wash with cold water.
- Comb your hair carefully and don’t apply shampoo nor conditioner.
We recommend that you read: Four Fantastic Baking Soda Masks for Removing Blackheads
Apple vinegar really helps embellish hair.
It helps preserve natural moisture, preventing split ends, balancing the pH of the scalp, and fighting fungi that cause dandruff.
Thanks to its properties, apple vinegar stimulates hair growth, while also adding shine and silkiness.
- 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar (30 ml)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 atomizer
- Pour the apple vinegar and the water into the atomizer.
- After rinsing your shampoo, spread the liquid on your scalp, massaging for a few minutes.
- Let stand and rinse with cold water.
Although the smell of vinegar is strong, you don’t have to worry because it will disappear in a few minutes.
Eggs are one of the leading components of beauty treatments.
In this case, we will use eggs to strengthen hair and make it shinier.
The yolk is an excellent moisturizer, while the egg white removes excess fat.
- Whisk two eggs.
- Apply to hair from root to tips, massage and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and wash hair as usual.
Essential oils help hydrate and soften hair.
Due to its properties, coconut oil deeply nourishes both hair and scalp, making it the preferred product for making hair shiny and eliminating residue.
- Pour 5 tablespoons of coconut oil (75 g) into a container.
- Place the oil in your hands and spread it in your hair until you cover it completely (unless you have greasy hair.)
- Comb your hair so the oil spreads.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave in your hair for half a day.
- Rinse with shampoo and voilá!
If you have greasy hair, you should only apply the coconut oil from mid-length to ends.
Sea salt removes dandruff and dead skin cells.
Since it contains calcium, it’s used to fortify cells and cleanse pores. It’s also loaded with sodium chloride, which means it removes toxic residues and hydrates cells. So if you’re looking to detoxify your hair, sea salt should be your first choice.
- 2 tablespoons of sea salt (50 g)
- Shampoo (the amount you usually use for your hair)
- 1 small bowl
- Mix the sea salt with the shampoo in the bowl.
- Apply on your scalp and massage for a few minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
Exfoliate and detoxify your scalp with this simple recipe once a month.
This antioxidant fruit also helps detoxify your hair and remove any residue that may be damaging it.
- 4 lemons (800 g)
- ½ liter of mineral water
- Squeeze the juice of 4 lemons.
- Add the juice to ½ liter of mineral water.
- Apply to your hair from root to tips and massage to ensure penetration.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.