6 Internal Problems Pimples and Spots May be Revealing
The appearance of pimples on your face can be an indicator that you should improve some of your habits such as your diets and how you handle stress.
Did you know that having pimples and spots can be a symptom of an internal health issue? If you’re faced with this uncomfortable problem, take note of it and try to pinpoint the possible causes. There may be more to it than just the skin condition.
Types of pimples and spots
- Whiteheads are white bumps that don’t lift up from the surface of the skin. If you get them it’s because your pores have been clogged with excess dirt and oil.
The best way to avoid them is to cleanse your skin daily.
- Papules are red colored bumps that are cone shaped but don’t contain any pus
- In the same type of skin condition are pustules, which are smaller, rounder, and flesh-colored
- In addition to pimples and spots, you can also easily develop nodules and cysts
With these cases, we are dealing with a type of acne that can be very painful since it is deep inflammation of the skin, and it can last for weeks or even months.
- Lastly, you may also suffer with conglobate acne which usually shows up on your back, butt, chest, and shoulders. It can also leave scars.
See also: 6 Steps to Get Rid of Acne
1. Pimples on your forehead and in between your eyebrows
If you have pimples on your forehead and in your eyebrows it may be your body telling you that your gastrointestinal tract is having issues.
- To help resolve this annoying problem, you have to avoid fatty, fried foods
- You should also reduce your consumption of alcohol
2. Pimples on your nose
Having pimples on your nose is a sign that your cardiovascular system may be having problems. Don’t be too worried though, because in the majority of cases it’s just because of stress.
If you have this problem, you should try to live a healthier life by relaxing more and getting adequate sleep at night.
3. Pimples in your ears
If you are affected by pimples in your ears, you should pay closer attention to your liver health and urinary system. This is because this area is related to the function of our kidneys.
To avoid this problem you should reduce your consumption of salt and coffee. Also, if you are not drinking enough water, you should start drinking the recommended daily amount of 2 liters.
4. Cheeks and cheekbones
If you get a lot of pimples and spots on the upper parts of your cheeks you should be careful. Pimples in this area can indicate a problem with your lungs and bronchi, and your entire respiratory system in general.
Having said that, it can also just be a symptom of allergies or dental problems.
- The best thing you can do to fight these types of pimples is to check that your respiratory system is working properly
- It could also just be an issue of not getting enough fresh air, or the use of tobacco
So, in addition to not smoking, you should distance yourself from other smokers so that you do not get passive smoke.
- Don’t forget to practice good dental hygiene and try to eat fewer sweets and drink fewer sugary drinks.
5. Pimples around your mouth
If you are getting pimples and spots around your mouth it may be because of digestion issues and, as a result of that, stomach and colic problems.
- If you eat a lot of fast food, you should try to stop or cut down
- You should also try to eat more fiber-rich foods like fruits and vegetables.
6. Pimples on your chin
Pimples on your chin are associated with problems with your ovaries and the reproductive system in general. Another cause may be an unequal balance of menstrual hormones.
When you are looking into the problem, you should keep in mind how many pimples there are and how often they appear.
- You can apply a special cream that will dry out pimples.
- But, if this turns into a recurring issue, you should consult your doctor.