Exercises to Blast Abdominal Fat You Can Do at Home
Not only should you be eating a balanced diet in order to blast abdominal fat, you'll also need to do some targeted exercises, You may increase the length and the intensity as you progress.
You must do some exercises to blast abdominal fat if you want to get rid of it once and for all. The first thing you must be clear about (and assume) is that you must definitely abandon a sedentary lifestyle. This is because you won’t obtain long-term results unless you remain active.
In order to help you show off a more sculpted and healthy figure, here are some exercises for you to do at home in that area of the body that has such a tendency to expose some unpleasant “rolls”.
Keep in mind that in order to get a flat stomach, you won’t just have to exercise daily, but also maintain other good lifestyle habits, such as a good diet.
Physical exercise is essential in order to increase energy usage. It also helps tone and strengthens the muscles of the entire body, something that contributes greatly not only to your appearance but also to your health.
To get rid of abdominal fat, one of the best exercises you can do on a daily basis are crunches. In addition, they tone the abdomen and fight fat deposits around your waistline.
- Firstly, lie down on your back on a yoga mat and put your feet flat on the floor with your needs bent.
- Secondly, put your hands behind your head and lift your body about 40° off the floor while controlling your breathing.
- Then, do 20-30 reps without stopping. Rest for 30 seconds and continue. Complete 3 sets.
- Finally, when you feel you need more resistance, increase the number of sets you do to five.
You might like: 6 Exercises to Strengthen Abs and Improve Flexibility
Side planks are great for burning abdominal fat. These will test your strength and will require more focus.
- Firstly, lie down on one of your sides on the yoga mat, with your legs stretched out.
- Secondly, put one hand flat on the ground and the other on your head – this should form a sort of triangle.
- Thirdly, flex your elbow towards your waist
- Fourthly, repeat this 8 to 30 times, rest for 30 seconds, and repeat the set twice more
- Finally, turn over and repeat with the other side.
Planks are resistance exercises that work almost all the muscles in the body. When done correctly, this exercise strengthens the lower back, glutes, legs, and, of course, your stomach.
- Firstly, lie face down on a yoga mat and place your forearms on the ground and lift your body from the tips of your toes.
- Secondly, your back should be straight, shoulders above the elbows, and buttocks slightly raised.
- Then, hold this position for 30-40 seconds, rest, and repeat three times.
- Finally, as always, try doing these exercises every day while gradually increasing your endurance time to a minute or two.
This exercise focuses on the abdomen, legs, and buttocks. Try to do them smoothly and gradually increase the intensity.
- Firstly, lie on your left side, support your head with your forearm, and bend your knees to a 90° angle.
- Secondly, lift your hip and raise your right leg, without stretching it.
- Then, without lowering your leg, let your hip rest on the floor for a few seconds.
- Finally, do 12 reps, then switch sides.
This is one of many variations on crunches. This interesting exercise will test both your balance and physical strength.
- Sit on the ground with your arms at your sides. Lift your legs as you straighten your torso and lean back.
- Your body will make a “V” that will require you to hold your arms forward to keep your balance.
- Bend your elbows at a 90° angle and begin moving your arms back and forth as you try to hold the position. Try to do this for at least 40-60 seconds.
Read more: Eggplant Helps Reduce Abdominal Fat
Classic sit-ups are a great way to work your stomach, they tone, firm, and help to reduce your waistline.
- Lie on a yoga mat, bend your knees, and place your hands behind your head.
- Without lifting your feet or buttocks, raise your torso as if to touch your knees.
- Do 20 reps, rest, and complete 3 sets.
Remember that in addition to doing these exercises you should maintain an active lifestyle. Walk at least 30 minutes a day, stretch whenever you can, and avoid staying in the same position for long periods of time.
Last but not least, remember to maintain a balanced diet and, in general, healthy and consistent lifestyle habits, not only to show off a more slender figure, free of abdominal fat but also to enjoy good health.
Keep in mind there’s no miraculous routine or habit to reduce your waistline. This is a challenge that requires commitment, discipline, and a lot of perseverance.