Six exercises for incredible sex
The usual practice of these exercises will helps you physically and that'll translate into a more satisfactory sex life.
Did you know that, to a certain extent, it’s best to perform certain exercises to have incredible sex? Exercise is an essential component for maintaining general health. Likewise, exercise can also lead to a more satisfying sex life positively.
Exercise and physical activity increase your sexual abilities, flexibility, and endurance. In fact, according to this study conducted by researchers at the University of Arkansas notes, going to the gym three times a week can promote incredible sex. And according to a recently published study, it’s been shown that exercise has a positive effect on sexual function in women.
On the other hand, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), it’s best to do physical activity on a daily basis. They clarify that physical activity is any body movement produced by skeletal muscles that require energy expenditure. This covers exercises, as well as other activities such as sex.
By practicing these exercises, not only will you enjoy a more fit body, but you’ll significantly improve your sexual performance and satisfaction.
Here are some exercises that can help you have incredible sex.
1. Exercise your rotator muscle for incredible sex
- Sit on a foam roller with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Twist backward with your right hand on the floor, shifting your weight to your right hip while crossing your right ankle over your left thigh.
- Place your left hand on your left thigh.
- Use the foot and the hand that you’re using to lean on the floor to initiate a rolling movement, from the base of your glutes to your pelvic bone.
- Repeat this exercise between 30 and 60 seconds.
2. Exercise your ankles
- Sit on the floor with your legs extended forward.
- Place a foam roller under your thigh, just above your right knee, and cross your left leg over your right ankle.
- Place your hands flat on the floor, as a support, and keep your back in a natural position. Be careful, because if you make a bad move you could suffer a contracture with the corresponding low back pain.
- Then, move your body forward until the foam roller reaches your buttock, then move back again.
- Exercise for at least 30 seconds and then repeat the exercise with the roller placed under your left thigh.
This type of exercise for fuller sexual satisfaction might be complicated with one leg. If so, just place the roller under both closed legs.
3. Exercises to strengthen your abdominal muscles
In addition to strengthening the abdominal area, this exercise helps improve the respiratory process. An investigation by the Faculty of Health Sciences of the University of Santiago, in Chile, affirms it and also ensures an increase in the level of respiratory muscle strength.
- Lie on a mat with your knees bent and the soles of your feet flat on the floor.
- Then, place your hands behind your head, so that it rests lightly on them, with the fingertips at about the height of your ears and elbows facing outward.
- Now, tilt your chin to your chest.
- Then, contract your abs inwards and move up and down so that the head, neck, and shoulders are above the ground.
- Hold that position for a moment and then lower yourself slowly.
- Finally, repeat this exercise twice for as long as you can.
4. Exercises for men to strengthen their upper body
Exercises targetted to strengthen this part of the body have a specific name: core exercises. According to several investigations, they can, in fact, strengthen the entire trunk area, as well as improve spinal problems and lumbar pathologies, among others.
- Place your hands on the floor, directly under your chest, with your fingers extended and the tips of your index and thumb fingers forming a triangle.
- Then, place yourself in a pectoral table position.
- Now, lower your chest to the floor by bending your elbows.
- Next, try to lower everything you can, always keeping your back straight.
- At the end of each movement, your elbows will tend to extend outward.
- Finally, raise your chest again and repeat the exercise.
5. Dumbbell exercises to strengthen the chest
- Stand with a dumbbell in each hand and keep the distance between your feet slightly greater than the width of your shoulders.
- Raise the dumbbells one at a time to shoulder height, rotating your wrist so that the palms of your hands are facing forward.
- Exhale deeply and lift both dumbbells over your head until they touch.
- Lower them slowly after a short pause.
- Repeat this 10 to 12 times, for two sets.
6. Exercises to work your upper legs and hips for incredible sex
- Firstly, stand in front of a platform or a step with your feet parallel to them while holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Raise and lower your shoulders in preparation.
- Slowly place your right foot on the step, always keeping your torso straight.
- Push with your left leg, lift it, and place it on the right side of the platform.
- Pause and then lower, first the left foot and then the right, to the starting position.
- Then, repeat with your left leg starting.
- Finally, repeat 8 to 10 times and do about two or three sets.
It’s worth doing both exercise and physical activity on a daily basis to be healthy and feel good, even in your sex life. Remember that a fit body and strong muscles will improve your sensations of pleasure and help you have incredible sex. Practice these exercises and improve your energy levels along with your sex life.