Six Exercises for Incredible Sex
Here are six exercises that you can do at home to increase strength and muscle tone for incredible sex. Try them out today!
Would you like to have incredible sex?
Exercise is an essential component for staying in shape, maintaining a healthy weight, and preventing obesity or being overweight. Also, exercise can positively impact your sexual performance.
Exercise and physical activity increase your sexual abilities, flexibility, and endurance. In fact, experts say that going to the gym three times a week can promote incredible sex.
Six Exercises for Incredible Sex
By practicing these exercises, not only will you enjoy a more fit body, but you’ll significantly improve your sexual performance and satisfaction.
Find out what they are and start practicing them today!
Also read: 8 Foods for Good Vaginal Health
1. Exercise your rotator muscle for incredible sex
- Sit on a foam roller with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Twist backwards with your right hand on the floor, shifting your weight to your right hip while crossing your right ankle over your left thigh.
- Place your left hand on your left thigh.
- Use the foot and the hand that you’re using to lean on the floor to initiate a rolling movement, from the base of your glutes to your pelvic bone.
- Repeat this exercise between 30 and 60 seconds.
2. Exercise your ankles
- Sit on the floor with your legs extended in front of you.
- Place the foam roller under your thigh, just above your right knee, and cross your left leg over your right ankle.
- Place your hands flat on the floor as a support and hold your back in a neutral position.
- Now move your body forward until the foam roller reaches your glutes, then return to the starting position.
- Do this exercise for at least 30 seconds and then repeat with the roller placed under your left thigh.
- If you find it difficult to perform using only one leg, you can place the roller under both thighs and hold them together.
3. Exercises to strengthen your abdominal muscles
- Lie on a mat with your knees bent and the soles of your feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands behind your head so that it lightly rests on them, with your fingertips more or less level with your ears and your elbows facing outwards.
- Tilt your chin down toward your chest.
- Bring your abdominal muscles inward and move up and down so that your head, neck, and shoulders rise from the floor.
- Hold that position for one minute and then lower slowly.
- Do two sets of this exercise for as long as you can.
4. Exercises to strengthen your upper body
- Place your hands on the floor, directly under your chest, with your fingers extended. Touch the tips of your index finger and thumb to form a triangle.
- Raise yourself in the position to do a push up.
- Lower your chest to the floor by bending your elbows.
- Try to go as low as you can, always keeping your back straight.
- At the end of each repetition, your elbows will try to extend outward.
- Raise your chest and repeat the exercise.
5. Dumbbell exercises to strengthen the chest
- Stand with a dumbbell in each hand and keep the distance between your feet slightly greater than the width of your shoulders.
- Raise the dumbbells one at a time to shoulder height, rotating your wrist so that the palms of your hands are facing forward.
- Exhale deeply and lift both dumbbells over your head until they touch.
- Lower them slowly after a short pause.
- Repeat this 10 to 12 times, for two sets.
6. Exercises to work your upper legs and hips for incredible sex
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, stand in front of a platform or a step with your feet parallel.
- Raise and lower your shoulders to prepare for the movement.
- Slowly place your right foot on the step, always keeping your torso straight.
- Push with the left leg, lift it, and place it on the right side of the platform.
- Pause and then lower, first the left foot and then the right, to the starting position.
- Repeat with your left leg starting.
- Do this for eight to 10 repetitions and between two to three sets.
Remember that a fit body and strong muscles will improve your sensations of pleasure and help you have incredible sex. Practice these exercises and improve your energy levels along with your sex life.