5 Great Ways to Use Vitamin E Capsules on Your Skin
Vitamin E can be a great addition to your skin care regimen. In today's article, we'll talk about some of the most popular uses.
Vitamin E capsules are easy to find in almost any pharmacy or beauty supply store. Not only are they inexpensive, but they can be a great addition to your skincare regimen.
You might have noticed that vitamin E is a key ingredient in a lot of cosmetics. Why? Because this vitamin is particularly beneficial for the skin. According to a study published in the Indian Dermatology Online Journal, vitamin E helps prevent dermatological illnesses, promotes healing, and prevents premature aging.
Unlike other products, topical vitamin E use rarely has any side-effects. It very rare cases it can cause contact dermatitis.
Do you want to know more about using vitamin E capsules? Keep reading!
Possible uses for vitamin E capsules
Before talking about how you can use vitamin E in your skincare regimen, it’s important to clarify one thing: if you have any symptoms of a skin condition (including acne), you must first see a doctor or dermatologist. While vitamin E can be beneficial, it might not be the optimal treatment for your particular case.
You also need to keep in mind that the effects of vitamin E aren’t instant. It’s not a miracle cure-all. You’ll see the most benefits if you use it consistently over time, as part of your beauty routine.
With that in mind, let’s look at how you can use vitamin E capsules.
1. As a cream for the contour of your eyes
The skin around your eyes is delicate and can suffer the negative consequences of sun exposure. Applying vitamin E oil to the area can offer some benefits.
According to information published in Free Radical Research Communications, vitamin E can help prevent damage caused by UV rays. It can also inhibit the effects of oxidative stress.
- It is possible that the texture is too greasy and sticky for you. We recommend that you apply the contents of the capsule little by little, massaging it in. This way, the grease will be completely absorbed and it won’t bother you.
- To ensure that it works correctly and because of its texture, we recommend that you do this procedure before going to bed.
2. As an anti-pigmentation lotion
Pigmentation is a fairly well-known term for many of us. In fact, there are cosmetic lines and beauty products made just for this characteristic.
If you are fighting age spots, are pregnant or have been exposed to the sun for too long, why don’t you try to use a vitamin E capsule?
Since it is rich in antioxidants, it promotes skin regeneration. In fact, studies show that vitamin E is somewhat effective against problems like chloasma.
- Just take the contents of the capsule and apply them to the spots on your skin.
- Massage it in so that it absorbs into the skin as much as possible.
- Then, go to sleep and let it work overnight.
- The next morning, wash your face as you normally would.
3. Use a vitamin E capsule as an anti-aging cream
Using vitamin E on your skin isn’t going to miraculously prevent wrinkles. Nevertheless, it can help it stay young-looking for longer, especially when you add it to a healthy lifestyle and a good skincare routine.
- You can apply the oil to sensitive areas like the skin around your mouth and eyes, your neck, your forehead, etc.
- Use it every night before bed.
4. As a lip balm
Lip balm can help keep your lips hydrated and protected. While there are plenty of effective commerical lip balms, you can also use a little vitamin E oil to the same effect.
Thanks to vitamin E’s anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and photoprotective properties, it can help with dryness and premature skin degeneration on your lips.
- Since the contents of the capsules might be too much for your lips, you can empty the oil into a small container and carry it with you.
- Apply a little bit of the oil every two hours instead of your normal lip balm.
- If you are already used to making your own lip balm, add this vitamin the next time that you make it. It is also perfect if you want to give your lips some color, in addition to making them look better.
5. Stretch mark fighting cream
Few women are completely free of stretch marks. Changes in weight, pregnancy, lack of exercise and what we eat influences the appearance of these annoying marks.
Normally, stretch marks are found around the stomach, but they can also affect your arms, legs, and breasts.
Do you want to make them less visible? Then you should use a vitamin E capsule. While you won’t get rid of them overnight, with consistent use you can see some good results.
- Apply the contents of the capsule to your skin and massage it in until it absorbs.
- Empty two or three capsules into your current anti-stretch mark cream. This option will take longer for you to see results, but if it is a good cream, you will get various benefits from it.
Vitamin E capsules won’t work miracles, but as part of a regular beauty routine, they can help your skin look healthier. Of course, its use should always be part of a healthy lifestyle and a good, basic skincare routine.