5 Ways of Drinking Cinnamon Tea
Drinking cinnamon tea helps detox the body, lower blood sugar, lose weight, and regulate a woman’s menstrual cycle. It’s also helpful for indigestion because it’s rich in magnesium, iron, calcium, fiber, and vitamins C and B1.
Cinnamon also has relaxing properties. Its strong aroma makes it one of the best options when choosing a scent for your home, office, or car.
Drinking cinnamon tea, an excellent choice
The best way to get the benefits of cinnamon is by making a tea. This is because cinnamon releases a lot of its health benefits during the boiling process.
Always drinking cinnamon tea the same exact way can be boring, though. That’s why we’ve put together a list of some of the best recipes for cinnamon tea. Each one has a different flavor.
1. Cold cinnamon tea
This cinnamon tea option is perfect for hot summer days. To get the benefits we described above, you can have a glass of this tea after lunch, as a snack, or after dinner.
Don’t forget to read: 8 unknown health benefits of cinnamon
Ingredients for four servings
- 1 liter of water
- 1 cinnamon stick, chopped into pieces
- Honey (optional)
- First, bring the liter of water to a boil.
- When the water begins to bubble, add the cinnamon stick.
- Then, let simmer for 10 minutes and pour into a carafe.
- Place the carafe in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool.
- Remove and serve.
If the taste isn’t quite to your liking, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey to improve it.
2. Cinnamon tea ice cream
- 2 cups of heavy cream (460 g)
- 1 small can of condensed milk
- 5 teaspoons of cinnamon concentrate (50 ml)
- First, whip the cream.
- Add the condensed milk to a small bowl.
- Then, add the cinnamon concentrate and mix well.
- Combine the whipped heavy cream with the cinnamon tea mixture and condensed milk.
- Beat until you get a smooth texture.
- Store in the freezer for one day, and then enjoy!
3. Cinnamon tea yogurt
- 1 liter of skim milk
- A plain, nonfat yogurt cup (125 g)
- 4 tablespoons of skim milk powder (25 g)
- 2 teaspoons of honey (15 g)
- 1 cup of cinnamon tea (250 ml)
- First, heat the milk in a saucepan.
- Once warm, add the cinnamon tea, honey, and powdered milk. Stir constantly until everything dissolves.
- Add the yogurt to a large container.
- Whisk what you’ve prepared in the saucepan into the yogurt for a few minutes (we suggest you process everything with an electric mixer to make it easier).
- Then, pour the mixture into seven small glass containers and let it stand for 8 to 12 hours.
- After that time, cover the containers and store them in the fridge for at least a few hours before consuming the yogurt.
4. Cinnamon tea with English tea
It’s great for those cold winter days when something warm makes being in the company of family and friends feel even warmer.
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- A teaspoon of English tea (5 g)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Heat the water, but don’t bring it to a boil.
- Only heat it to the point that the water begins to bubble, just before it starts to boil.
- Add the English tea to the water and stir until the water turns a dark color.
- Serve and add some cinnamon to each cup.
- It’s crucial to maintain a warm temperature.
- You can add honey or stevia as a sweetener.
5. Beef stew with cinnamon potatoes
It’s a good way to get all the benefits into your diet if you don’t care for the taste or have been drinking cinnamon tea for so long that you’ve grown bored with it.
You rarely hear people mention cinnamon tea and stew in the same sentence. Although it’s very unusual, this recipe has some health excellent benefits for your health.
We recommend making it for family dinners or Christmas lunches. It doesn’t matter what you pair it with, as long as it’s something savory.
Learn more: Treating diabetes with cinnamon and stevia
- Olive oil
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 large onion
- 2 pounds of beef strips
- 1 cup of cinnamon tea (250 ml)
- 2 pounds of potatoes
- First, heat the oil and sauté some of the garlic and onion in a skillet.
- Once golden, add the meat, the rest of the garlic, and the pepper, saffron, and cinnamon tea.
- Stir everything well and cook until the meat is tender.
- Add chopped potatoes and let them cook. Remember that the potatoes should be soft