5 Tricks to Thicken Your Eyebrows with Natural Products
Amino acids and fatty acids in some natural ingredients help you to nourish your eyebrows to make them thick and full.
Nowadays, interest has grown to discover different methods to thicken your eyebrows naturally. While some people are fortunate enough to be born with luscious eyebrows, others may need a little extra “help.”
In the cosmetic world, they have designed a few professional products and methods that help you improve your appearance in a short amount of time. However, not everyone uses these because of how expensive they are or because they’re afraid of suffering from some side effects.
Luckily, there have always been many natural products that can be useful for taking care of your brows. Due to their properties, they strengthen your eyebrows from the roots and help them look healthier and more voluminous.
Are you ready to try them out?
1. Aloe and Coconut for Thicker Eyebrows
Because of its high amount of amino acids and essential fatty acids, this aloe and coconut treatment is one of the best natural solutions to thicken your eyebrows without aggressive treatments. Additionally, it’s recommended to strengthen brittle hair.
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (45 g)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (20 ml)
- Add the aloe vera gel to a glass container and mix it with coconut oil.
- make sure that you’ve obtained a well-blended product and store it in a cool place.
- Submerge a little brush in the preparation and spread it on your eyebrows from the roots.
- Cover them completely and let it sit for 30 minutes, then rinse it off.
- Repeat this application at least 3 times per week before going to bed.
2. Garlic and Olive Oil
This natural treatment doesn’t have the best smell. Despite this, it’s one of the most effective alternatives to thicken your eyebrows in a short period of time. Its benefits are attributed to its sulfurous compounds and healthy fats, which prevent hair loss.
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (20 ml)
- Put the clove of garlic in a mortar and mash it until it forms a paste.
- Add the olive oil and mix it until you have an oily product.
- Spread the garlic and oil paste onto your eyebrows and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Be careful around your eyes because if it drips down into them, it could cause irritation.
- After the recommended time has passed, rinse it off with lots of water.
- Use it 2 or 3 times per week for the best results.
3. Coconut Milk and Vitamin E
Adding a little bit of vitamin E oil to coconut milk lets you get an effective treatment for weak and sparse eyebrows. These ingredients give you vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids that penetrate your hair follicles easily.
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk (30 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil (5 ml)
- Add the coconut milk to a clean container and mix it with the vitamin E oil.
- Spread the product on your eyebrows, using your fingertips or a little brush.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes and rinse it off.
- Use it every night before going to bed.
4. Olive Oil and Castor Oil
A combination of healthy oils like olive oil and castor oil helps to naturally thicken your eyebrows. Since they contain vitamin E, fatty acids and mineral compounds, they are ideal for full and strong eyebrows.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (10 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil (10 ml)
- Add the oils to a bowl and mix them until you have a homogenous product.
- Submerge a brush or a cotton ball in the product and spread it on your eyebrows.
- Cover them completely and let it sit without rinsing it off.
- Repeat this product every night before going to bed.
5. Rosemary and Argan Oil Lotion
Both rosemary and argan oil are known in the cosmetic industry because of their capacity to strengthen your hair. Although each one is individually beneficial for your eyebrows, you can combine the two in a lotion to make their effects more powerful.
- 3 tablespoons of rosemary oil (30 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of argan oil (20 ml)
- Pour the rosemary oil in a little bottle and combine it with the argan oil.
- Take a small, clean brush and submerge it in the product.
- Spread it on your eyebrows and let it sit without rinsing it off.
- Apply it at least 3 times per week.
To conclude, remember that the effects of natural products are not immediate. Although they begin to nourish your eyebrows from the first few uses, you’ll get results only after applying a remedy for a few weeks. What’s important is that you remain patient and use it continuously.