5 Tricks to Beautify Your Face at Home
A youthful, glowing complexion; thick, long and abundant eyelashes; voluminous lips; big, bright eyes; hydrated, radiant skin…Today, we’re going to show you some at-home tricks to beautify your face and help you achieve all that. All you need is a little bit of patience and perseverance. Give them a try, you’ll be amazed how quickly they help!
Tricks to beautify your face at home: youthful skin
To give your complexion a rejuvenated, rosy, glowing look, you can use an amazing, age-old medicinal herb for beauty treatment: rosemary.
This plant improves circulation, which will tone and firm your skin and give it vitality.
How do you apply it?
- You can buy rosemary essential oil from an herbalist or health food store (make sure that it’s not an artificial aroma, but actually pure oil from the plant). Add 15 drops to 50 ml of water. Shake it before use and apply to the face with a spray or with a dampened cotton ball.
- Another option is to collect fresh rosemary and put it in apple cider vinegar for at least 15 days, allowing it to soak completely. Afterward, strain the mixture, add the same amount of water, and it’s ready to use.
- Finally, the third alternative is to prepare a concentrated infusion with fresh or dried rosemary. You can use this infusion for up to one week, storing it in the fridge.
- Apply this rosemary water twice daily, once in the morning and again before going to bed. Always apply it before applying any other cream and don’t apply anything else until your skin absorbs it completely.
Thick and long eyelashes
Thick, long eyelashes totally change the look of your eyes. They appear more feminine and attractive, and also give prominence to your eyes without even having to wear makeup.
You might like:
The beauty remedy that our grandmothers used to strengthen their eyelashes is made with castor oil, a thick, nourishing oil that you should apply to your lashes every night before bed.
The most practical way is to use an old mascara brush or other small eyelash brush. Don’t use too much, that way you avoid getting any into your eyes and causing irritation.
Many women undergo lip surgery to give their lips more volume. But many people don’t realize are unaware that there are beauty tricks to help give lips a bigger, more luscious appearance.
Along with making sure they’re always hydrated, here’s how you can massage them to give volume and color in just a few minutes.
How do you do it?
- Apply a little vegetable oil to the lips.
- Cover your entire mouth with one hand and move it horizontally to the outside, massaging not just the lips but also the surrounding area, which often has tension and is where wrinkles usually appear.
- Then do the same with your other hand, massaging in the other direction.
- Repeat this 10 times with each hand.
Don’t think we forgot to include the eyes themselves in our list of tricks to beautify your face.
Facial tension and vision problems, among other things, can make your eyes look squinty and cause wrinkles. Along with having your vision checked and making sure you’re using appropriate glasses or contact lenses, you can also do some eye exercises to relax the muscles around them.
- First, rub your hands together to warm them up.
- Then, place them over your closed eyes, allowing the palms of your hands to rest on top of them for a few minutes.
- You’ll feel your eyes and even the surrounding skin (which is where you usually get your first facial wrinkles) relax.
You can also squeeze and then relax your eyes a few times a day to keep more tension from building up in this area.
Here’s the last of our tricks to beautify your face: never forget to keep your skin hydrated. The best way is to use vegetable oils that aren’t harmful to your skin:
- Rosehip oil or olive oil for dry skin.
- Jojoba oil for combination skin.
- Coconut oil mixed with aloe vera for oily skin.
You can also make a habit of taking fruit and vegetable peels and wiping them over your face while you cook. We especially recommend using apples, cucumbers, zucchinis, or avocados.
Images courtesy of net-efekt, TMBlue and neuroticcamelIt might interest you...