5 Solutions to Remove Warts on Your Fingers
If you need to get rid of warts, you can use conventional methods through a doctor or using natural remedies that require a little more patience. Still, they don’t have any side effects and are pretty inexpensive.
In this article, you can find out about five of the best natural solutions to eliminate warts on your fingers. It doesn’t require that much time to get rid of them by using fig tree sap, garlic, wormwood, bananas, or apple cider vinegar.
Talk to your dermatologist if you want to immediately remove a wart. The three most common treatments are freezing them, burning them, or removing them with a laser. Likewise, these methods will depend on the location of the wart. When they are usually common warts when located on the fingers.
It’s important to remove them as soon as possible, even if they don’t seem to be so severe. This way, you’ll prevent it from spreading to the rest of your body or to another person, especially in very exposed areas like the fingers.
Read this article too:
Solution to remove warts
1. Fig tree sap
Fig tree sap is a very ancient and effective remedy. The best part is that it’s free. However, not everyone has access to a fig tree. You can get the white sap by picking a fig off the fig tree branch or leaf. This white and sticky liquid contains latex, among other substances.
- Apply a drop of the sap onto the wart and cover it with a gauze pad without pressing down. Let it sit eight hours and apply once again.
Make sure to use a new, recently cut part of the tree every time. Use this remedy for a week to remove warts from your fingers.
Garlic is one of the most common natural remedies to remove warts from your fingers. They are easy to get and you can use them to avoid the side effects that come from other treatments. Garlic acts as an effective and powerful antibiotic and antiseptic.
- Cut a small piece of garlic that’s the same size of the wart. This part is important because garlic is so powerful it can irritate the healthy skin around the wart.
- Apply the piece of garlic and keep it in place by using a bandage. Change it every 24 hours until the wart falls off.
3. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a remedy that can be used for everything. It’s used in many health and beauty treatments on top of being a household hygiene product.
The vinegar’s acids and enzymes purifying and cleansing properties can help treat your wart. Therefore, you can remove warts gently and effectively.
- Wet a cotton ball with some apple cider vinegar and apply it to the wart before going to bed.
- Cover it with a bandage to keep it from moving and let it sit overnight.
- In the morning, take off the cotton ball and wash your skin. Apply again during every night until the wart completely disappears.
Check out this article too:
4. Banana peel
You should know about the properties Banana peels have before throwing them away. Their natural salicylic acid content makes them the perfect solution for warts. You’ll only need a piece of a banana peel that’s not too green and not too ripe.
- Rub the inner part of the peel on the wart several times a day.
- At night, keep it on the wart by using a bandage.
This remedy should give you positive results after a few days.
Chinese medicine uses an ancient remedy, that’s known as moxibustion or moxa, to remove warts. They’re a sort of cylinder or cone made with dried wormwood that can be applied close to the skin to create a local and intense heat. Additionally, it can be used for many other medical conditions.
This method is also used to remove warts almost immediately. However, only a professional who practices Chinese medicine should administer this treatment. The advantage is that it’s much less aggressive than standard medical methods.
Now there’s no excuse for not removing warts at once with all of these simple natural remedies in your arsenal.