5 Simple Recipes for Drinks for Losing Weight
Today we have a treat for you: drinks for losing weight. Looking for a list of recommended drinks for losing weight? Look no further than this article!
Most of these healthy drinks combine fruits and vegetables that have a diuretic effect on the body. They also help to burn fat and speed up your metabolism.
Drinking these natural drinks daily can help you lose up to 3 pounds per week. However, to do this, it’s important to combine them with a good diet and exercise.
These drinks are effective for people who are moderately overweight. In cases of obesity or excessive overweight, it’s best to visit a specialist.
However, because they’re natural drinks, they also have a repairing effect on the body. Many of them are isotonic or rehabilitative, and others are alkaline.
These drinks are a source of vitamins and minerals. This is because they’re made with natural products.
- We suggest drinking these drinks on an empty stomach. You can also have a cup before each meal.
- This will help prevent fluid retention decrease appetite and anxiety.
Read also: Mint Tea, Great for Weight Loss
Some recommended drinks to lose weight
There are natural drinks to help you lose weight. It’s not necessary to combine them with other ingredients. Their daily consumption brings important benefits.
Water is a natural purifier that stabilizes fluid retention. Drinking 2 liters daily helps regulate the digestive system and helps to release accumulated fats and toxins.
Lemon is a known natural fat burner. Its citrus properties help to metabolize fats. In addition, it provides us with large amounts of vitamin C, which strengthens your natural defenses.
To take advantage of its benefits, you should add the juice of two or three lemons to a cup of warm water and drink on an empty stomach.
Coconut water helps speed up metabolism. It is a natural isotonic drink that’s low in calories, which re-hydrates the body immediately. It’s best to avoid processed coconut water since most contain large amounts of sugar.
Teas and infusions
This has many benefits for the body. It’s a natural antioxidant, which helps to reduce stress, increase metabolism and burn fat. In addition, it’ll reduce your appetite.
We recommend you take it cold for more effectiveness. You can consume up to 3 cups a day, sweetened with honey or natural sweeteners.
This tea is an anti-inflammatory drink par excellence that’s known as one of the most effective to lose weight. However, it should be avoided by patients with hypertension.
- To prepare it, boil 3 cups of water (750 ml).
- Dice the ginger and then add it to the water.
- Then, remove the drink from the heat and let steep for 10 minutes.
White tea has purifying effects. It helps eliminate localized fat and also helps to lower cholesterol. You can drink up to 3 cups daily.
Known to be a natural diuretic, artichoke water also helps cleanse your liver.
To prepare it, the artichokes should be washed thoroughly. The, remove the stems. Boil them in half a liter of water until softened.
Drinks for losing weight
There are combinations of fruits and vegetables that make effective drinks for losing weight. They burn fat and reduce excess water in the body.
Here are a few great recipes!
1. Papaya juice
Thanks to papain, papaya prevents fat from accumulating and gets rid of it naturally.
- 1 cup of papaya in pieces (140 g)
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 2 tbsps. of oatmeal (20 g)
- 1 tsp. of honey (7.5 g)
- Add the papaya together with the rest of the ingredients in a blender and process until a smooth juice is obtained.
Not only does it help to lose weight, but it also regulates digestive processes.
2. Kiwi juice with spinach and lettuce
This drink is refreshing and energizing.
- 2 kiwis
- 5 spinach leaves
- 5 leaves of lettuce
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Peel and wash the ingredients and put them in a blender for a few minutes until you get a drink without lumps.
3. Pineapple and celery juice
This is a powerful purifying drink that should be consumed daily.
- 1 cup pineapple (150 ml)
- 1 branch of celery
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Honey (optional)
- Peel the pineapple and wash the celery.
- Next, add it in a blender together with the lemon juice and water and process it for a few minutes.
- If you want, you can sweeten it with a little honey.
4. Carrot, beet and cucumber shake
This mixture has a great alkaline value and helps against fluid retention. It can be taken twice a day for a week.
- 4 carrots
- 1 beet
- 2 cucumbers
- Peel the ingredients and chop them to make them easier to liquidize.
- Process them for a few minutes. If you want, you can add a little water so that the mix is not so dense.
5. Parsley, lemon and cucumber juice
Both parsley and cucumber are natural diuretics. The combination of both, added to the alkaline properties of the lemon, makes an excellent fat burner.
- 5 branches of parsley
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- First, wash the ingredients well.
- Peel the cucumber and blend it with the parsley and lemon juice until you get a homogeneous smoothie.
For the best results, we recommend you drink it every day for 10 days. With a balanced diet, you’ll start to see the effects after the third day.
Did you like these drinks for losing weight?It might interest you...