The 5 Sexiest Positions for Her
Did you know that certain positions are better than others for a female orgasm? Not only that, but they allow you to vary your sex life and have more fun in your relationship
During sex it’s always worth improvising. However, if what you want is give your partner a fun, enjoyable, and unforgettable evening, it’s good to first know the things you can do to improve the quality of your sex.
In the case of women, it can be more complex to reach climax, since you need to know how to stimulate the clitoris, the G-spot, and other erogenous zones which, when combined, help reach a maximum level of excitement.
However, although many women don’t show their partners, there are some sexual positions that undoubtedly make this a better experience and give more pleasure.
While this will vary for each couple, it’s good to know what they are in detail and why they’re so enjoyable.
1. On all fours
Also called “doggy style”, it’s one of the most common positions.
The woman gets on all fours and is penetrated from behind by the man, who is on his knees.
- It’s one that people enjoy most, not just because it stimulates the G-spot, but because it also stimulates the vaginal walls and the clitoris.
- The man’s hands are free, so he can use them to stimulate other parts of the body.
- Penetration is deeper and can produce different levels of excitation depending on speed and force.
- It also lends itself to fantasies, or you can enjoy spanking and pulling hair (if that’s what you like, of course).
This position allows great stimulation of the G-spot, which produces much more intense sensations and orgasms.
The woman lies on her back, with her legs bent and her feet resting on the chest of her partner, who is kneeling on the bed.
- The man can move at different speeds and will also give “extra” of excitement thanks to the movement of his testicles.
- The woman has her hands free and can caress her partner, or stimulate her breasts.
This is one of the best positions for women who have difficulty reaching orgasm.
She lies on her back on the edge of the bed and stretches her legs, forming an L-shape on her side. The man, meanwhile, remains on his knees.
- It’s easy to reach the G-spot and also stimulates the clitoris with the friction of the labia and penetration.
- The breasts are in front of the man and, since he has his hands free, he can caress them.
Women tend to like this position because, by staying on top of the man, they have more control over the rhythm and movement.
The man rests on his back and the woman stands over him, squatting or kneeling, with her bust upright.
- The feeling of power over the other person, as well as the closeness between the two, makes for a very pleasant experience.
- The woman can control the depth of penetration and rhythm according to her sensitivity.
- The man’s hands are free to stimulate the erogenous zones, like the breasts, the neck, or the clitoris.
This position is very enjoyable for women, especially if there is a lot of adrenaline. It’s very comfortable and allows you to maintain eye contact with your partner.
The man is kneeling on the ground and the woman is sitting on the edge of the bed or on a chair. Then, after penetration she can wrap her legs around her partner’s waist.
This position can also be done while the man is standing if she’s on a high surface.
- It allows more force because of the movement of the pelvis.
- The penetrations are deeper, and it stimulates the G-spot.
- It’s also not very tiring, so your sex may be able to last much longer.
Have you tried these positions with your partner? It’s time to get out of the routine!
While we can’t deny that the missionary is a classic position, it’s good to try other positions and feel more fulfilled during sex.
Of course, as well as these positions, you can try to fantasize, use sex toys and, pretty much try anything that makes it more exciting.