Grow your hair faster with these five natural solutions
Just as there are people who like to have short hair in order to manage it more easily, there are those who like their hair to be long and abundant. Many of them often look for natural solutions to grow hair faster.
It may be hard to believe, but accelerating the hair growth process is quite possible through good nutrition, hydration, and good external care, of course.
If you also want to make your hair grow faster, then you should know the natural solutions that we’re going to discuss up next.
Natural solutions to grow your hair faster
As we mentioned earlier, the following natural solutions can help your hair grow, as long as you combine them with healthy lifestyle habits. We must remember that our hair’s health depends not only on the products we apply, but also on other factors. These include our diet and hydration.
These solutions not only help nourish hair (from roots to ends) and promote growth, but also help keep it healthy and strong. This is essential to avoid annoying split ends.
1. Olive oil
Olive oil has been used for thousands of years for its magnificent properties regarding health and beauty. It’s extremely beneficial for the hair because it helps to deeply hydrate and nourish it.
To make the most out of it, you just have to apply it (weekly) on dry hair and let it work for 30-60 minutes before proceeding to wash it as usual.
2. Brushing daily
Bushing your hair daily is said to be as efficient as any other home remedy. Nonetheless, you have to do it carefully and slowly about three times a day. If you brush your hair vigorously and fast, you will only manage to mistreat it and weaken it more.
The way you brush it is also important. You should brush it in sections, starting from the bottom up. That is, you must first untangle the tips and leave the area near the root for last. This way, you will avoid splitting your hair when combing it.
Some of the benefits of brushing your hair in sections every day are:
- Prevents hair from tangling or getting frizzy.
- It stimulates the capillary fibers by promoting the production of new hair.
3. Potato juice
Although there’s no scientific evidence to support this belief, it’s said that potato juice can accelerate hair growth. Moreover, people believe that it can:
- Strengthen your scalp and hair fibers.
- Prevent hair loss.
- Promote the production of new hair.
- Firstly, clean the potatoes and remove the skin correctly.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces.
- Put them in the blender to form a puree. Don’t worry if the puree is very thick.
- Add a little water to it.
- Strain the puree in a clean container using a muslin cloth. This will separate the potato juice that you will need to apply to your hair.
- Apply it to your hair and massage your scalp in a circular motion.
- Let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Do it once a week to improve the results even more.
You might enjoy Four remedies made of potato peels that you should try
4. Onion juice
Onion juice is said to be a hair food that’s capable of:
- Preventing hair loss.
- Improving collagen production.
- Giving strength and shine to hair strands.
- Improving blood circulation, thanks to its sulfur content. Therefore, hair grows faster.
- Firstly, boil a lot of water with some onion inside.
- Let the water boil for a few minutes so that the onions release their minerals.
- Let it cool down.
- Take out the onions.
- Rinse your hair with the resulting liquid.
- Let sit for several minutes.
- Wash your hair with shampoo as usual.
5. Egg mask
Eggs contain vitamins A, B, C, and E, in addition to iron, zinc, and magnesium. Because of this, masks made with it provide great benefits for our hair, such as:
- Promotes accelerated hair growth.
- Contributes to capillary regeneration and the production of new hair due to its high content of biotin (vitamin B8) and proteins.
- Beat an egg to mix the yolk with the white.
- Add a little oil (of your choice).
- Apply the eggs mask to your whole scalp (only the roots).
- Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove it with water.
- Wash with your regular shampoo.
Ready to get down to business?
We’ve all wanted to grow our hair faster at some point and for this, it’s not necessary to resort to extensions or specialized treatments. With some home remedies, a good diet, and good external care, it’s possible to grow hair quickly.
If you are constantly applying home treatments, you will see how the growth rate accelerates and your hair will look healthier. Now you only have to put them into practice for one season!It might interest you...