Grow your hair faster with these five natural solutions
Many women would like to grow their hair faster, but few know how to attain it. There are some ingredients and solutions that, together with specific grooming habits, can help your hair grow without harsh chemicals.
Trying to grow your hair faster can be a fairly frustrating task. There are many women who try every kind of solution, remedy, hair cut and some even go as far as to believe in “magical” treatments for this purpose. However, others simply opt to use extensions or just go for a radical cut.
Even though it might seem difficult, speeding up the hair growth process is quite possible. However, it must be healthy and well-nourished from root to tip. This is mainly to prevent split ends.
So, healthy hair can withstand all sorts of external factors such as sun exposure, water, and abuse from hair appliances and chemicals. Fortunately, there are many home remedies that won’t damage your hair. The best part you already have some of these ingredients in your refrigerator or food pantry.
Here are five natural solutions to promote hair growth.
Natural solutions to grow your hair faster
1. Olive oil
Olive oil was already used by the ancient Greeks due to its incredible properties for health and beauty. It’s quite good for your hair. So, just apply it, let it sit for a few minutes and then remove it. This kind of oil has many health benefits:
- It has a high content of vitamin E so it promotes hair growth.
- Also, it has regenerative properties that don’t only speed up growth but also help regenerate the capillary fibers of your hair. In fact, it’s ideal for people with damaged, dry hair.
- It increases the production of collagen thanks to its high content of vitamin C. Because of that, it helps strengthen fine hair. Also, its content of vitamin A increases the production and regeneration of mother cells.
2. Daily brushing helps grow your hair faster
Brushing your hair daily is as efficient as any other household remedy. Professionals recommend that you carefully brush your hair three times a day. So, if you brush too fast and careless you’ll obtain the opposite results.
Believe it or not, the way you brush it is important. So, you must start brushing at the tips and work your way up. That is, begin with the tangled tips and continue upwards. This way, you’ll greatly prevent split ends caused by brushing.
Some benefits of brushing your hair every day are:
- Your hair won’t tangle, curl, and frizz.
- It stimulates the capillary fibers by promoting the production of new hair.
3. Potato Juice
Potato juice has properties that promote hair growth, for example:
- It strengthens your scalp and capillary fibers.
- Also, it prevents hair loss.
- And, it promotes the production of new hair.
- Firstly, clean the potatoes and remove the skin correctly.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces.
- Then, put them in the blender to form a puree. Don’t worry if the puree is very thick.
- Add a little water.
- Strain the puree in a clean container using a muslin cloth. This will separate the potato juice that you will need to apply to your hair.
- Apply to your hair and massage to your scalp in a circular motion.
- Let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, remove it with plenty of water.
You might enjoy Four Remedies Made of Potato Peels that You Should Try
4. Onion juice
Onions are useful for many different things when it comes to our health. It can work as an expectorant to treat burns, as well as to increase body energy. Among its benefits for your hair, it:
- prevents hair loss.
- gives strength and shininess to our hair strands.
- increases blood circulation, thanks to its contents of sulfur.
- increases collagen production.
- doesn’t cause any side effects (allergies).
- Firstly, boil the water with some onion inside.
- Then, let the water boil for a few minutes so that the onions minerals are released.
- Let it chill.
- Then, dry the onions.
- Rinse your hair with the resulting onions.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Finally, remove using your usual shampoo.
5. Grow your hair faster with an egg mask
Eggs contain vitamins A, B, C, and E, in addition to iron, zinc, and magnesium. Because of this, masks made with it provide great benefits for your hair, among others:
- Eggs promote hair growth.
- They contribute to capillary regeneration and the production of new hair due to its high content of biotin (vitamin B8) and proteins.
- Beat the eggs to mix the yolk with the white.
- Add a little oil (of your choice).
- Apply the eggs mask to your whole scalp (only the roots).
- Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse it out.
- Wash with your regular shampoo.
We’ve all wanted to grow our hair faster at some point. As you can see in this article, you don’t have to resort to extensions. And, although the results will take a little longer, just be disciplined and repeat these little tricks throughout a season. You’ll soon notice how the growth rate speeds up and your hair begins to look healthier. All you have to do now is put them into practice!