5 Natural Smoothies for Digestion
To regulate your digestion, besides adding these smoothies to your routine, it's a good idea to increase the number of natural products that are rich in fiber and drink a lot of water between meals.
The purpose of the digestive processes is to absorb nutrients and get rid of unhelpful compounds. Keeping your digestive apparatus in order is an important part of health. That’s why we present you with a few smoothies for digestion here.
Sometimes, your body has difficulty with digestion. This causes a series of symptoms that can make your health worse. Smoothies for digestion and other natural remedies can help you deal with digestive difficulties.
Slow digestion, or dyspepsia, is one of the most common disorders of the digestive system. It affects everyone differently, but people who suffer dyspepsia tend to have one thing in common. They are unable to pass stool normally.
Some other common symptoms are the feeling of excessive fullness, gas, and abdominal inflammation.
This, on its own, isn’t a severe health problem. However, experts recommended that you pay close attention to the state of your digestion. This way, you can deal with biggest complications or take early notice of when they indicate a bigger problem.
Fortunately, there are 100% natural methods to boost the activities of your digestive system and make it run smoothly. These can even work without causing secondary effects.
Delicious homemade smoothies are some of the most satisfying of these. They encourage digestion and intestinal movement.
Give them a try!
1. Banana and yogurt smoothies for digestion
This delicious drink is made with very beneficial ingredients for your digestive health.
With regard to the first ingredient, bananas help to regulate your the pH levels in your stomach. Imbalances in pH can lead to stomach discomfort.
Natural yogurt, on the other hand, has probiotic compounds that help protect the bacterial flora in your intestines. This flora is absolutely essential to their smooth functioning.
- 1 ripe banana
- A cup of yogurt
- One slice of ginger (optional)
- Cut the banana into several pieces. Then put them into the blender with the yogurt and slice of ginger.
- Blend the mixture until you get a smooth drink. The best time to have it is before your meal.
2. Papaya and oat smoothies for digestion
Nutritionists routinely recommend papaya for combating slow digestion. Aside from its benefits in this area, this fruit eliminates toxins and relieves inflammation.
It has digestive enzymes that encourage the destruction of heavier substances that could stay stuck in your digestive tract.
For this, we suggest that you combine it with oat milk and flaxseed oil. These are two ingredients that are rich in fiber, which encourages intestinal movement.
- 3 slices of papaya
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil
- A cup of oat milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Put all the ingredients into the blender. Blend them until you get a smooth and creamy drink.
- Drink it for breakfast during the week. Or, you can also drink it after a heavy meal.
3. Pineapple and coconut milk smoothie
This tropical smoothie has an enzyme called bromelain. Its effects in your body encourage digestion. It also balances your inflammatory processes.
This smoothie’s combination of ingredients relieves slow digestion. It also helps with slow metabolisms and the accumulation of toxins and liquids.
- 3 slices of ripe pineapple
- 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream
- Put all of the ingredients into the blender. Then blend them for a couple minutes.
- After getting a creamy drink, drink it immediately so that you get the most out of it.
- Try to drink it for breakfast at least once per week.
4. Pineapple, papaya, and avocado smoothies for digestion
This delicious drink not only fights slow digestion, but it also gives you extra energy. This can make your body function better physically and mentally throughout the day.
Its ingredients give you significant amounts of fiber, antioxidants, and other essential nutrients. These support your digestive and intestinal function.
- 3 slices of pineapple
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- A half cup of coconut water
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- Half a banana
- Put all the ingredients into the blender. Blend at full speed until you get a creamy drink without lumps.
- Drink it for breakfast or as a part of your breakfast.
- Try it for at least a straight week.
5. Pineapple, carrot, and apple smoothie
Drinking this smoothie can improve slow intestinal movement. It also contains properties that reduce inflammation and gas.
The drink holds digestive enzymes and antioxidants. These diminish the accumulation of waste substances in your intestine.
See Also: Better Health for Your Intestines
- 1 celery stalk
- A lime
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 2 carrots
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 a cup of water
- Prepare all of the ingredients. Then put them all into the blender.
- Blend them together with a half a cup of water for a few minutes until you get a smooth drink.
- Drink it for breakfast at least three times per week.
Choose the recipe that looks the best to you. Whichever of the smoothies for digestion you choose, drink them regularly to support your digestive processes.
You should also plan to improve your dietary habits in general to get the best results for your digestion.