5 Natural Remedies to Get a Flatter Stomach
In addition to including these remedies in our diet, we should also change our diet and do physical activities on a regular basis to get a flatter stomach.
Getting a flatter stomach isn’t easy. This is because it’s, unfortunately, one of the parts of the body that tends to store a lot of fat.
Healthy eating and exercise are great ways to lose fat in this area. However, they’re still not enough to fight belly fat in all cases or help us reach our ideal measurements.
Because of this, our efforts to lose weight around our stomach must be continuous and should be complemented with some home remedies. These home remedies will speed up our metabolism and reduce bloating.
Although certain companies sell “fat-burning” products, science has proven that the best way to burn fat is by using natural methods. Fortunately, there’s a wide variety of ingredients that we can combine and prepare to add to our diet in order to lose weight.
In this article, we want to share the 5 most effective natural remedies with you. Try them out to see how they’ll help you get a flatter stomach!
1. Garlic and lemon drink to get a flatter stomach
This garlic and lemon drink is a nutritional supplement whose digestive properties stimulate slow intestinal transit to avoid constipation.
It’s great for detoxing the body and cleansing the liver and colon, which are two very important organs for correctly metabolizing fats.
Since both foods have anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, this infusion can help us flatten our stomach.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 lemons
- 2 liters of water
- Bring the water to a boil. As the water boils, cut the garlic cloves into thin slices.
- Then, cut the lemons into several slices and add them to the pot of water along with the garlic.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- After letting the infusion stand, consume it on an empty stomach.
Also read: 6 Habits that Cause Abdominal Inflammation
2. Pineapple and flaxseed juice
Pineapples contain very few calories and are full of nutrients that help you get a flatter stomach and lose weight. In addition, it contains bromelain, a type of digestive enzyme that fights constipation, stimulates the digestion of proteins, and helps prevent the accumulation of fat.
Pineapple combined with the digestive and slimming properties of flaxseed is a good remedy against abdominal fat.
- 3 pineapple slices
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed (10 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- ½ glass of water (100 ml)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend them until you get a smooth mixture.
- Drink this juice on an empty stomach or when you’re feeling anxious.
3. Green tea
Considered one of the most effective fat burners out there, green tea is a great way to get a flatter stomach without following strict diets. Furthermore, its high catechin, vitamin, and mineral contents improve our metabolism, lower cholesterol, and slow down the damages caused by free radicals.
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Bring a cup of water to a boil in a pot. After it boils, remove from the heat and pour it over the green tea bag.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and then drink it.
- Avoid drinking more than 3 cups of green tea a day because it has a slight laxative effect.
4. Apple cider vinegar
The alkaline and anti-inflammatory properties of apple cider vinegar are beneficial for getting a flatter stomach. Moreover, its natural acids regulate the blood’s pH and support digestive processes, which allows the correct absorption of nutrients.
- 1 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar (10 ml)
- 1 cup of warm water (200 ml)
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water and mix well.
- Drink this mixture at least every two days.
We recommend reading: 8 Cosmetic Uses For Apple Cider Vinegar
5. Cinnamon and honey drink
This honey and cinnamon infusion helps boost your metabolism and improve your ability to burn fat. It has digestive properties that prevent uncomfortable gases and the accumulation of waste in the colon.
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- A teaspoon of ground cinnamon (5 g)
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Add a tablespoon of honey and a little cinnamon to a cup of boiling water.
- Stir until everything is dissolved and let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Drink this infusion twice a day for two weeks in a row.
Finally, remember that none of these remedies are miraculous, nor can they produce extraordinary results. To get a flatter stomach, you should combine these remedies with several healthy habits.