5 Natural Fat Burners
For best results, it's very important that these naturally fat-burning foods are part of a balanced diet and active lifestyle.
In recent years, the market has been invaded by “fat-burning” products that claim to be a way to lose weight easily.
What many people don’t know is that there are “fat-burners” that are completely natural and can be a part of your diet with no adverse side effects. This wide variety of foods can help you shed the pounds and inches without risking your health. Check them out!
Not-so-natural fat burners
Many of the commercial products that claim to burn fat contain chemical compounds that haven’t been fully studied. As a result, they can have side effects over time.
Despite this, millions of people opt for them and think that they’re a great option to get results without too much effort.
The problem is that not all bodies process them the same way. In fact, many experience minimal effects or no effects at all.
What are the natural fat burners?
Natural fat burners are foods that contain essential nutrients that benefit metabolic and lymphatic health.
- They’re recommended for “boosting” a slow metabolism and therefore increasing energy expenditure.
- Among other things, they’re products that inhibit hunger, reducing that sensation which drives you to snack unnecessarily.
- They provide a lot of energy that can help improve performance during sports or training.
The truth about fat burners
They’re called “fat burners” because they help to stimulate the bodily functions that allow you to lose weight.
However, they’re not a “miracle” product to get slim, since you need to combine them with other healthy habits.
- The amount of weight that they can help you lose varies. It depends on your personal metabolism as well as your diet and exercise regime.
- They won’t work if your diet is based on fats, sugars, and other foods loaded with calories and additives.
Natural fat burners that you can consume regularly
This doesn’t mean you should base your diet on natural fat burners. However, you can consume them as a complement to your diet to get the best results when you’re trying to lose weight.
Rich in dietetic fiber, antioxidant compounds, vitamins, and minerals, artichokes are one of the key natural fat burners to get rid of excess weight according to a study from the Tabib Daru Pharmaceutical Company in Iran.
- Their compounds stimulate the flow of bile, a substance responsible for the digestion of fats.
- Plus, they control high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, lipids which interfere with cardiovascular health.
- In addition, they have detoxifying properties which stimulate the removal of waste.
- They are a natural diuretic (they help get rid of retained fluids).
- Finally, a study from Dr. Uma Naidoo suggests that the fiber they contain improves digestion and reduces anxiety.
Whey is rich in high-quality proteins. People believe that the nutrients in whey improve your body’s ability to burn fat and build lean body mass.
- Its amino acids strengthen muscles and improve energy expenditure during exercise.
- In addition, it’s considered to be a fat burner because the body has to use more energy in order to process it.
However, there isn’t enough scientific evidence to support these claims.
3. Green Tea
Green tea is your best friends if you’re trying to lose weight. It’s low in calories, contains powerful antioxidants, and is excellent for digestion.
- First, the main benefits are attributed to the polyphenol epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is good for metabolic and liver health.
- A study by the Spanish Association of Dieticians-Nutritionists suggests that this compound stimulates a process known as thermogenesis, which involves an increase in the burning of calories.
Next, this delicious citric fruit is perfect for people who want to lose weight without trying strict or dangerous diets.
- It’s very low in calories and has diuretic and detoxifying properties thanks to its high water and antioxidant content.
- In addition, its fiber prolongs satiety and contributes to good digestion.
5. Cayenne Peppers
Cayenne pepper is a spicy ingredient that people usually use as a condiment. Although you shouldn’t eat it excessively, moderation can boost the burning of calories.
- A study from Purdue University showed that the main active ingredient, capsaicin, has a thermogenic effect in the body which boosts fat burning.
- It helps to improve circulation and protects excretory organs that work to remove waste.
Are you looking for healthy fat burners? Don’t hesitate to try these natural ingredients as part of your slimming plan.