5 Incredible Masks for Blackhead-free Skin
Looking for blackhead-free skin? These solutions may help you get there. Try them out and see if one of them works on your skin.
Blackheads are one of the most common skin problems. They are characterized by the presence of small spots especially in the “T zone” of your face (forehead, nose, and chin). Many people are constantly looking for ways to get blackhead-free skin.
These black spots are produced when pores are blocked by excess oil production, particles in the air, and dead cells that remain on the skin surface.
Once blocked, natural skin oils can’t flow to the surface, and as the days pass, they harden and turn black from being exposed to oxygen.
While this harmless condition doesn’t affect your health, its presence is quite bothersome, as it makes skin look oily and spotty.
Some cases actually indicate significant hormonal changes.
Luckily, there are many ways to fight blackheads naturally without exposing the skin to harsh, expensive treatments.
Today, we’d like to share several homemade masks that, when used regularly, can bring you closer to achieving blackhead-free skin.
1. Try a pineapple honey mask for blackhead-free skin
Combining pineapple and honey results in a refreshing and cleansing treatment for your skin.
It’s worth noting that, among other things, it also has an incredible amount of antioxidants.
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Place the ingredients in a blender and blend until they form a smooth mixture.
- Apply to affected zones and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After this time, rinse and repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
You may also like: This Happens when You Drink Pineapple Water
2. Gelatin milk mask
Gelatin is a nutrient-rich ingredient that may help your skin health when applied to the surface of your skin.
Combined with a little bit of milk, it forms a mask that can help get rid of accumulated dead skin cells.
- 1 tablespoon of flavorless gelatin (7 g)
- 6 tablespoons of milk (60 ml)
- Wet the gelatin with the milk and form a thick paste.
- Microwave for 10 seconds, and once sufficiently cooled, spread onto the areas affected by blackheads.
- Let dry for 15 minutes and remove carefully.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat 3 times a week.
3. Tomato aloe vera mask
The antioxidants in tomatoes and the hydrating power of aloe vera come together in this homemade treatment to provide a deep-cleaning for your skin.
- 1 ripe tomato
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (30 g)
- Put ingredients in a blender and blend until well-mixed.
- Apply to your whole face and let dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat every other day.
4. Egg white clay mask
Both egg whites and clay have exfoliating properties that help clean deep into your skin. This may help you achieve blackhead-free skin.
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of clay (24 g)
- Beat the egg white and mix vigorously with the two tablespoons of clay.
- Rub the mixture onto the oily zones of your face, especially where you see blackheads.
- Let sit for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat up to 3 times a week.
We recommend: Egg Masks for Your Hair
5. Cinnamon honey mask
Cinnamon and honey combine into a hydrating and revitalizing product for protecting your skin and reducing the appearance of acne and blackheads.
Both ingredients are rich in antioxidants and active agents that, with regular use, also prevent premature cell aging.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (5 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Mix the teaspoon of cinnamon with the two tablespoons of honey and rub onto your skin.
- Let dry for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat every other day before bed.
Ready for healthier-looking skin that could be blackhead-free skin? Try these natural masks and beat those bothersome blemishes!